Re: Most Rage worthy moments?

I had 2 rages in this day, I was going down the first hallway, and i was hearing the stone sounds to guess were the statue was, but wherever i looked, the stone sounds never stopped, the next thing i knew was i were dead.
Next i was going trough the airlock lockrooms, i was confused about 173 Not being there, when i opened the other door, boom! Neck snap. They should fix were 173 spawn and where not
Edgeworth: Objection !
Judge: Yes ?
Edgeworth: I was hoping to come with a question while objecting, Your Honor. I didnt.
Judge: I see. Very w...
Edgewoth: OBJECTION!
Phoenix Wright #1 Fan

SCP-500 wrote:
The Radical Larry wrote:
SCP-500 wrote:What i usually did when i didn't have the gas mask and meet 173 in a lockroom was lure him out carefully, lead him to a hall or wide area and pass him, though this sometimes ends with a SNAP. i think lockrooms are the most annoying room for me, them and the maintenance tunnels.
Wait, Im I the only one who figured out the spawn code the 106 down there?
If you enter through the horizontal hall, take a sharp left, dont go out forward
Vertical hallway, take a right, when coming tho the door, take a sharp left.
If you set me off by mistake, go clockwise, if not he might pop in front of you when approaching the door
Like so: http://youtu.be/nmw4kYsJYkg?t=5m34s
I've noticed that too, i almost always enter in the vertical hallway upon entering and it seems to depend on what direction i take.

:right: : No 106 (But sometimes a 173 jumpscare :shock: )
:left: : !06 spawn always.
1. eyedrops
2. run
Don't call it a comeback, I never left
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE8eN ... DnN6kvweew

SCP-500 wrote:
The Radical Larry wrote:I love messing with people, anyway...
You know how people say 173 doesn't enter 914's room? They lie!
That thing TP'ed right in front of me, as i was getting the omni card
Both doors were closed, what was I going to do? die?
i'm glad i'm not the only one who has seen him in there, i walked in there once and he was already inside waiting, i've also seen him in the new 096 room and 012's room.
How the fu*k does a pill write on forums!? xD
Anyways,best rage is when game frezzes and primary display driver stops working.... :?

And containment of old man,I turn around and see him floatin' towards me :shock:

Also,dont forget the grass hopper that gives common heart attacks...

This makes me rage like :096: fuuuuuu
Working projects:
Spoiler
SCP Minecraft mod

When there's the long gas hallway, where 173 is hiding and after that, the room with the 096 cutscene is there.
I have to stand there until the cutscene ends but 173 manages to open the door and kill me first.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.”
- George Bernard Shaw

Buttons wrote:When i realized that i got a map seed that was pretty much a total maze with nothing of actual worth. Spent a good two hours wandering around unable to find a damn office or SCP besides scp 173 (who was everywhere). At first I was scared wandering dark corridors always hearing scp 173, after about an hour it was just annoying hearing concrete scraping together all the time as I wandered in circles. doesn't help that I have no sense of direction.
I've never encountered a map that bad, but those repeating rooms are a pretty big problem. Especially at the beginning of the game.