Most Rage worthy moments?

Post moments in the game that happened to you that made you rage the most.

For me it was having 173 in every room, even the three way rooms and 049 tunnels, i must have died at least 7 in a row to him because every room i went in he was waiting right in the middle or off to the side where i couldn't see him. :173:

It wasn't too bad though, i'm used to him by now, when i get mad i just turn it off.

What are some of yours?.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

Re: Most Rage worthy moments?

I entered 914's chamber and locked the door behind me. Then I placed a key card into the machine hoping it would turn into a key card omni. Instead I got a master card. I tried to turn the master card into a key card (and upgrade a few other items) but while the machine was working, Radical Larry rose out of the floor and freaking pocket dimension'd me! I lost almost everything because of my screw up AND that evil old man! That situation is also where I got my username from. XD

The Radical Larry wrote:I love messing with people, anyway...
You know how people say 173 doesn't enter 914's room? They lie!
That thing TP'ed right in front of me, as i was getting the omni card
Both doors were closed, what was I going to do? die?
i'm glad i'm not the only one who has seen him in there, i walked in there once and he was already inside waiting, i've also seen him in the new 096 room and 012's room.

lucasxD wrote:scared and raged in new first hallaway. 173 appear behind me and ..*CRACK*

its more difficult obtain the gas mask
Yeah, they don't just hand it to you now, i never even knew it was down there because i got :173: 'd everytime i went down there.