Re: Animations

Look, you have to understend something
I love this game and i will always do
I really apreciate the work they put on the game
Im 13, and im portuguese
I have no ideia on what the f*** is wrong with bad speling, and i dont know how that post is "hate"
Look, i can write english, but i dont understend how you interpret my words on the way they are writed
So please when you read my strings, dont start thinking in wrong ideias, because it can matter a thing to me, but a diferent to you.
Wait... WHAT?

thekill9714 wrote:
ReDz-Tonner-RMT wrote:The animations in game are not that realistic.
For example the Class Ds In the intro sequence:
''Walks, Frezzes''
I dont think when you are standing up doing nothing you freeze like a statue! The class Ds realy look like a statue.
Another example are the MTFs, they are always freezed and the only animations they have are walking, i would really apreciate seeing better animations in the next versions.
When playing my friend told me the guards look like they $#!T themselfs and my other friend told me they look constipated over all animation is hard thing to do you have to take in so I think you need to look more into how hard it is to make a game and how even more hard it is to make a free game
Don't hate on people for it dude its hard work

you also spelled freezes don't appreciate really wrong any complaints made with bad spelling most of the time people do not care for now if it is just a post talking about a idea with wrong spelling it can be forgiven but complain when you can't even spell something is a bit rude i'm not trying to be mean or anything btw and try to think from other points of view please and not just your own even asking nicely with please and appreciate is rude if you're not seeing from there view
Juicy wrote:Some models aren't finished and some models are just placeholders (MTF), they don't need good animations yet

But I don't understand why 096 dances when you look at his face :O
Speaking of the MTF I have this basic idea for a mtf not sure if it is good or not

The helmet will come down at the back the lens will be blue and not yellow orange the under clothing will be a green and white camo and his vest will be tinted just a bit green he will also have a some small change to some parts and The Foundations logo on him
Mod edit: Try not to double post, also, your signature is much too big. Crop the height to 100 px or remove it.
Speaking of new MTF stuff...

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Mobile ... -359054681

This might make a good model, if they belong to the artist...

SCP Containment Breach v0.8: engine and graphics update. There's really no need to give placeholder models good animation, especially if their replacements are going to be done soon. (cosmic soon.) The game could use some polishing and stuff though.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

DeadlyDclass wrote:Since in version 0.7, they have the 096 scene, but i think the blood splat should be delayed so you only see the guard get partly ripped to shreds until the blood hits the window. :096:
Probably not possible. And it isn't blood that hits the windows, the lights go out.