CB Fanfics?

This may be a 'no shit, Sherlock!' question, but meh. I was scrolling through stuff on FanFiction and thought of something. Has anyone ever seen any Containment Breach fan fictions on the internet? I haven't seen any myself, which I think is kind of odd considering how popular the game has gotten. On another note, I'm just dying for the game to be finalized so I can write a fanfic for it...
Last edited by Z-Bites on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: CB Fanfics?

They're lots of tales on the official wiki that could technically count as fanfics. I suggest checking them out. They're very nice.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

MrJPenguin1 wrote:They're lots of tales on the official wiki that could technically count as fanfics. I suggest checking them out. They're very nice.
I know what you're talking about. Those Foundation Tales. They actually allow fics for the game on that site? Never knew that. Looks like I'm saved from having to email FF.net to tell them to make a new category.

Oh, you meant about the game itself? I don't know about those, maybe a few, give or take, I don't know. Mostly regular Foundation fanfics I think.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

MrJPenguin1 wrote:Oh, you meant about the game itself? I don't know about those, maybe a few, give or take, I don't know. Mostly regular Foundation fanfics I think.
In my head, I picture that if there's a fanfic or two for the game, it's probably mediocre. Just filled with random SCPs that aren't even in the game like 087 and 093 and the text itself is a grammatical mess...

Z-Bites wrote:
MrJPenguin1 wrote:Oh, you meant about the game itself? I don't know about those, maybe a few, give or take, I don't know. Mostly regular Foundation fanfics I think.
In my head, I picture that if there's a fanfic or two for the game, it's probably mediocre. Just filled with random SCPs that aren't even in the game like 087 and 093 and the text itself is a grammatical mess...
Maybe. *sniff* Maybe.

How would you make such a fanfic? Doesn't seem like there would be much to write about, unless you gave the protagonist and the MTF some personalities.

I imagine the Foundation itself is more likely to get fanfics than this specific game. Not that I'm against the idea.
Last edited by 106phobia on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

106phobia wrote:How would you make such a fanfic? Doesn't seem like there would be much to write about, unless you gave the protagonist and the MTF some lines and personalities.

I imagine the Foundation itself is more likely to get fanfics than this specific game. Not that I'm against the idea.
Leave it to 12 year olds to disprove that in a bad way.

Z-Bites wrote:
106phobia wrote:How would you make such a fanfic? Doesn't seem like there would be much to write about, unless you gave the protagonist and the MTF some lines and personalities.

Are you saying that 12 year olds have already made fanfics for the game?

106phobia wrote:
Z-Bites wrote:

Are you saying that 12 year olds have already made fanfics for the game?
Maybe. If so, I'm gonna save my eyes the pain and not look into it.