Re: Harmful/helpful SCPs - SCP 035 and alternate ending?

Yeah, we need another keter level SCP that actually has interactions with the player besides 106. I'm voting 035 forward for that; a tricky little scp but it has insane potential being both a memetic hazard and an ultra-intelligent keter object.

Able's box (076-1) and its containment chamber should also be present (in the form of a subterranean mine shaft or something), but that's a topic for another forum. Right now I think the best future "Gate C", so to speak, should be one where an intelligent SCP helps you in the process. But being CB, there's a catch - anyone/anything can betray you and kill you at any moment. That's pretty much the theme of this game.
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."

Re: Harmful/helpful SCPs - SCP 035 and alternate ending?

Serimah wrote:Shush you above me, turn down the bitch mode ;) . But yeah, spedos22.
If you had a look at this thread you would have noticed that SCP-035 was long discovered and discussed :D

But people are just so excited about 0.9 so I'm not even angry. I can't wait either.
:) I'm sorry Serimah,please don't put 096 to kill me,pweety plwease!

On-topic:We are all excited about 0.9,so yeah
SAY HELLO TO MAH LITTLE FRIEND!!!
RATATATATATATATATATA....

Re: Hostile SCPs in CB - 035 suggestion

scpharrisee wrote:I was thinking that for the alternate ending with 035, you discover that an MTF is attempting to communicate with you through a radio channel, and explains how he is critically injured and has lost all contact with fellow MTF units. He asks for your assistance to help him escape, and in return he promises to help you escape as well. Afterwards, the MTF gives the player a series of hints that will help the player to locate him. All the while, the MTF talking to the player is a badly decaying body in 035's containment chamber, possessed by a freedom-seeking 035.

After the player finally encounters the possessed MTF (in/around 035's containment chamber), other MTF units enter and are about to kill the player when 035 convinces the possessed MTF to shoot down the units. The locked door ahead then opens, leading to a pathway that ultimately leads to a "Gate C" from which the player can escape the facility. However, 035 tries to telepathically lure D-9341 back, as to make him the new host for the mask. At this point, two different things can happen:

1. The player resists 035's pull and escapes through the facility, yet is greeted by a team of SCP doctors who carry him away for psychiatric evaluation.
-or
2. The player doesn't resist 035's pull, and ultimately puts the mask on to become a decaying and mindless host who is ultimately terminated by a special MTF unit.

This way, 035 could be that helpful/dangerous major SCP addition - helpful in that he leads you to a Gate C and kills the MTFs that try to exterminate you, but dangerous in that he tries to back stab you and make you his zombified host.
--SPOILER WARNING--

Sorry for the very long quote, but if you see 035 in the game a cutscene similar to my old guard idea occurs :D. Not sure if coincidence or not, but awesome nonetheless.
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."