Nice forum!

I'm liking the new forum software, I guess navigation is easier and it's more customizable. As the game's community grows I guess our forums need to get nicer, heh. Pros? Looks pretty, nice to navigate, easier on the eyes kind of. Cons? The thing on the right only shows the latest post, but not the topic it was posted in, a little inconvienent, the only other con is that SFK is back, but I guess we can ignore him. The icons are unrecognizable, and there's too many transition screens, kind of annoying. Now someone find me my old sig and avatar and we're set.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Re: Nice forum!

Destructoid wrote:I'm liking the new forum software, I guess navigation is easier and it's more customizable. As the game's community grows I guess our forums need to get nicer, heh. Pros? Looks pretty, nice to navigate, easier on the eyes kind of. Cons? The thing on the right only shows the latest post, but not the topic it was posted in, a little inconvienent, the only other con is that SFK is back, but I guess we can ignore him. The icons are unrecognizable, and there's too many transition screens, kind of annoying. Now someone find me my old sig and avatar and we're set.
The icons, if not completely redone, need to at least have a label on them I agree. Also the emoticon pics need to be put on a black background, or upload completely new ones as well.
WARNING: RUSTLING THY JIMMIES WITHOUT THY PERMIT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
OFFENDERS WILL BE PROSECUTED AND THEN [REDACTED].

Irontaco wrote:The main con is SFK.

But the forum is pretty nice in general, i hope we could see the last post.
Alright, this is just going a little too far Irontaco, do not do what I did and obsess over it.
EDIT: Also try not to interfere with Admin/Moderator business.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

This forum does look more nifty than the previous forum. Although I have no idea how to send PM's. But I guess I'll eventually find out similar to how to figure out my profile picture.
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

WhiteAce wrote:It's easy, you can pm the user using a button underneath their join date, unless you were talking about a compose a private message which I have not yet looked into.
They are the same thing, aren't they? It keeps on saying I cant SEND a PM because I dont the authorisation.
Turkeys are dangerous, they eat camels.