Re: SCP-914, the hazmat suit and SCP-500

SCP-500 wrote:What does everyone think 914 should do to these when put through.

Maybe make the hazmat suit like a bullet proof vest.

I don't think SCP-500 would turn into SCP-427 since i read somewhere 914 doesn't produce the same result twice.

What are your ideas?.
Perhaps the hazmat suit would 'upgrade' into a more helpful version of a hazmat that could protect you from MTF weapon fire like a bulletproof vest would? As for 500, well, maybe it could become a variant of the strange bottle?

Z-Bites wrote:
SCP-500 wrote:What does everyone think 914 should do to these when put through.

Maybe make the hazmat suit like a bullet proof vest.

I don't think SCP-500 would turn into SCP-427 since i read somewhere 914 doesn't produce the same result twice.

What are your ideas?.
Perhaps the hazmat suit would 'upgrade' into a more helpful version of a hazmat that could protect you from MTF weapon fire like a bulletproof vest would? As for 500, well, maybe it could become a variant of the strange bottle?
I like the 500 idea, maybe instead of healing you this version of the strange bottle could randomly infect you with one of the following.

-SCP-008
-A disease from SCP-1025
-Make you blind or deaf. (Mutes sound)
-Instant death
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

I like both ideas.

The upgraded hazmat suit will be useful, but not game breaking.

Also the idea of making the upgraded pill have a negative effect, sounds good as well. Mostly the part about going blind or deaf, which would allow you to keep playing (although who would play after going blind?) but be a huge setback.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:I like both ideas.

The upgraded hazmat suit will be useful, but not game breaking.

Also the idea of making the upgraded pill have a negative effect, sounds good as well. Mostly the part about going blind or deaf, which would allow you to keep playing (although who would play after going blind?) but be a huge setback.
It could at least negatively affect your vision somehow. Maybe make it have a random chance of reducing time between blinks either slightly, significantly, or somewhere in between.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

LukeDude759 wrote: It could at least negatively affect your vision somehow. Maybe make it have a random chance of reducing time between blinks either slightly, significantly, or somewhere in between.
Or maybe, make it so that with time, it permanently reduces your blink meter. Like, when you get this "blindness" you are normal for the first couple of minutes, but then every few times you blink, the blink meters starts to go down faster. So after a few minutes, you are permanently blind. It could even be done so that in order to keep the blink meter for decreasing, you have to take the eyedrops every few minutes.

This sounds unfair, but that's the point. Since the SCP universe is there to fuck with you. This will also make the player have to hurry up a lot, which would make them more careless and easier for them to die. Since this is not something that will happen often (only once even) it wouldn't be too big of a deal.

Maybe even make it so that there is a chance of getting a positive effect from the upgraded pill, so that the player would have a reason to risk it, and this would be more common, and since it wouldn't be necessary to upgrade the pill, you could just simply go without it, thus not making the game COMPLETELY unfair.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
LukeDude759 wrote: It could at least negatively affect your vision somehow. Maybe make it have a random chance of reducing time between blinks either slightly, significantly, or somewhere in between.
Or maybe, make it so that with time, it permanently reduces your blink meter. Like, when you get this "blindness" you are normal for the first couple of minutes, but then every few times you blink, the blink meters starts to go down faster. So after a few minutes, you are permanently blind. It could even be done so that in order to keep the blink meter for decreasing, you have to take the eyedrops every few minutes.

This sounds unfair, but that's the point. Since the SCP universe is there to fuck with you. This will also make the player have to hurry up a lot, which would make them more careless and easier for them to die. Since this is not something that will happen often (only once even) it wouldn't be too big of a deal.

Maybe even make it so that there is a chance of getting a positive effect from the upgraded pill, so that the player would have a reason to risk it, and this would be more common, and since it wouldn't be necessary to upgrade the pill, you could just simply go without it, thus not making the game COMPLETELY unfair.
I'd say the positive effect would be making your eyes invulnerable to smoke, but one: that would make more sense for the eye drops, and two: what use would it be if you have an upgraded gas mask? I think it should have the same effect as 714 without decreasing your stamina. For one, 714 is much easier to find (From my experience; I've never found 500), and it also requires more effort than simply putting on a ring.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

SCP-500 wrote:I don't think SCP-500 would turn into SCP-427 since i read somewhere 914 doesn't produce the same result twice.
This is a game. Not an actual story on the Foundation website. Certain minor details can be forsaken for gameplay as long as it doesn't completely deviate from the original source. And I think 427 would make an awesome SCP for this game. It can heal you, but using for too long/too often will cause you to become a horrible blob monster, which could result in a game over scene of the MTF gunning your blobby ass down.

Though it is a good idea to morph the pill into other things on other settings. Like a Russian roulette pill. XD