Re: Importing CB into Unity!. (PROJECT - ACTIVE) (NEW VIDEO)

Capy wrote: I tried a couple of rooms last night, and I don't think the textures are going to work.
For some reason the map models have that wierd model height map thing applied to them.
Download 3DWS and ask Regalis for the files, then you can just export the maps as regular models, and they will work fine.
I'd do it, but I'm not sure when my comp with the files is gonna be fixed.

mrpeanut188 wrote:
Capy wrote: I tried a couple of rooms last night, and I don't think the textures are going to work.
For some reason the map models have that wierd model height map thing applied to them.
Download 3DWS and ask Regalis for the files, then you can just export the maps as regular models, and they will work fine.
Are you saying that Regalis gave you the original models for the rooms?

Capy wrote:
mrpeanut188 wrote:
Are you saying that Regalis gave you the original models for the rooms?
For use to the game only. Just ask him yourself, I would rather avoid a problem, and I cannot access those files anyhow, the HDD with them is inside another comp.