Re: Importing CB into Unity!. (PROJECT - ACTIVE) (NEW VIDEO)

This project is being worked on, but progress will be very slow for a number of reasons:

1. We may have to remodel EVERY room in the game. Obviously if this was the case, we would not be remodelling every room just yet, only the essentials (173 containment chamber, corridors, offices etc). So unless I manage to work out how to export the room models from 3D World Studio, with textures and in a Unity friendly file format, I am going to have to do a lot of re-modelling. I have asked around on the Skype chat, the internet and other places, but have had no luck.

2. Stuff happens all the time in my life - stuff happens all the time in everybody's lives. So obviously I am not able to devote as much time to this project as I would like to. Unfortunately I have to second this project to things that are more important, for example, school-work and dota (invoke everyday) pls help gaben stole my monies.

3. I need to recover whatever work was done on this project. I have looked in the dropbox folder, but I remember it to be just a jumble of badly named files in no specific order.

However, I do promise that I will work on this whenever I can. Last week I was setting up some of the NPCs in Unity and I have to say, the models I did manage to get into Unity look a hell of a lot better in the Unity engine than the Blitz3D engine. I reckon I can get a good 173 script working this weekend (famous last words), and I will make a start on the GUI. The main obstacle now is how I am going to get the rooms into Unity. Besides from that, things are going well-ish.

Expect slow progress though. Also, I am very open to anyone who wishes to help. I can't remember for sure, but I think chris0matic gave up on this project entirely, so all shall now bow down to me (basically I think I may be running the show now :/ ). Also I think Mirocaine is still planning on helping with this perhaps, when he gets back from where ever the fuck he buggered off to for 10 days the bastard.

Finally, if I were a less lazy person, I would upload some sweet screenshots, however I am lazy. I will get round to it. Eventually.