Re: thread to share your map creations

Alphabetical order:

The file called "asd1": Lots of clipping errors, but kind of makes the game better, as if SCP-531-D still existed.
Clop.mov: Lots of boring halls, no events, then, "What's this!? A black room?" *enters* FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
FUCK_YOU: Right what it says on the tin. SCP-173 EVERYWHERE. And then enter SCP-096 server room... "Memory Access Violation".
SCP-CA B: The Hall of SCP's. Very nice. Plus, the end of the long path? GENIUS. No sunlight, no confidence. Something could pop up right behind you and an epic face-off would begin there, in the dusk.
SCP small: Very interesting stuff. FINALLY I can lure SCP-106 into a tesla gate! Plus, same ending like CA B, but actual escape.
TENTONTUBBY: An SCP-096 run. PERFECT. Me an my bruddah can race (Serimiah is also SCP-096's bro, NOT bruddah. Equally powerfull, but COMPLETELY different.)

All in all, AWESOME.

UnknownGlaze wrote:Alphabetical order:

The file called "asd1": Lots of clipping errors, but kind of makes the game better, as if SCP-531-D still existed.
Clop.mov: Lots of boring halls, no events, then, "What's this!? A black room?" *enters* FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
FUCK_YOU: Right what it says on the tin. SCP-173 EVERYWHERE. And then enter SCP-096 server room... "Memory Access Violation".
SCP-CA B: The Hall of SCP's. Very nice. Plus, the end of the long path? GENIUS. No sunlight, no confidence. Something could pop up right behind you and an epic face-off would begin there, in the dusk.
SCP small: Very interesting stuff. FINALLY I can lure SCP-106 into a tesla gate! Plus, same ending like CA B, but actual escape.
TENTONTUBBY: An SCP-096 run. PERFECT. Me an my bruddah can race (Serimiah is also SCP-096's bro, NOT bruddah. Equally powerfull, but COMPLETELY different.)

All in all, AWESOME.
SCP-Containment Area B-34's Gate A fucked up.
Clop.MOV is suppose to be a bunch of Maintennence tunnels, and tesla Gates.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

UnknownGlaze wrote:Alphabetical order:

All in all, AWESOME.
Funny actually that someone would interpret it as a race. Never thought of it that way. It's meant to be a troll map, with a straight line of potential 106 and 173 spawns before coming to a fork that will lead you to dead ends, or a maze that MIGHT lead you to GATE A.

I should totally add a gasmask and 914 so that a race with 096 can be possible...