Re: thread to share your map creations

Battery1320 wrote:
UnknownGlaze wrote:Alphabetical order:

The file called "asd1": Lots of clipping errors, but kind of makes the game better, as if SCP-531-D still existed.
Clop.mov: Lots of boring halls, no events, then, "What's this!? A black room?" *enters* FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
FUCK_YOU: Right what it says on the tin. SCP-173 EVERYWHERE. And then enter SCP-096 server room... "Memory Access Violation".
SCP-CA B: The Hall of SCP's. Very nice. Plus, the end of the long path? GENIUS. No sunlight, no confidence. Something could pop up right behind you and an epic face-off would begin there, in the dusk.
SCP small: Very interesting stuff. FINALLY I can lure SCP-106 into a tesla gate! Plus, same ending like CA B, but actual escape.
TENTONTUBBY: An SCP-096 run. PERFECT. Me an my bruddah can race (Serimiah is also SCP-096's bro, NOT bruddah. Equally powerfull, but COMPLETELY different.)

All in all, AWESOME.
Funny actually that someone would interpret it as a race. Never thought of it that way. It's meant to be a troll map, with a straight line of potential 106 and 173 spawns before coming to a fork that will lead you to dead ends, or a maze that MIGHT lead you to GATE A.

I should totally add a gasmask and 914 so that a race with 096 can be possible...
I never really got that far because SCP-096 killed me. lol

HI all, this is my new map calles great 096 race.

The intructions before you play this map :

-in the start, pick the gas mask. before you enter to 096 room. go to the server room and pick a keycard, when you pick the keycard go to scp 914 and refine all of your items.
-next, go to 096 server room and solve the lever puzzle. the game really starts when you see 096 face, when you see 096 face prepare for run for you life!!, if you get gate A you win!!
-An extra achievement: Try to get Gate B by going to 079 and electrical center. Good luck and Have fun!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kjd4oz
https://www.youtube.com/user/RancioGamers1?feature=mhee give us a suscbribe please!! scp videos !!

its not downloadable, but i made an extremely short map which kinda broke the game.
First the intro was delayed by the MTF announcement.
Then :173: was missing from its cell.
After i heard the d-classes die, i ran over, blinked, and saw it stuck in a wall.
The guard was shooting it while it was facing me.
Finally I instantly got shot in the back of the head and died.

(thats how short it was)

Cridone wrote:YOU GOTTA RUN!.cbmap
This is like LucasXD's 096 map, but harder. with a little
oh and........ KEEP GOING STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Tutorial:
0. Install the map in SCP - Containment Breach v0.7.4(or later versions) > Map Creator > Maps.
1. Grab the gas-mask and keycard.
2. Level the keycard to level 5 with 914.
3. Very fine the gasmask to get a SUPER GASMASK!
3.2. Save.
4. Enrage 096.
4.2. QUICKLY!!! Put on the gas-mask.
5. RRRRRUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!
5.2.[OPTIONAL!]. Play this music while running away.

[DOWNLOAD HERE! | MAKE SURE TO DISABLE 173 AND 106]
I can't download it. It says the resource isn't validated or something like that. :P

UnknownGlaze wrote:
Cridone wrote:YOU GOTTA RUN!.cbmap

Tutorial:
0. Install the map in SCP - Containment Breach v0.7.4(or later versions) > Map Creator > Maps.
3.2. Save.
4. Enrage 096.

I can't download it. It says the resource isn't validated or something like that. :P
broken link
https://www.youtube.com/user/RancioGamers1?feature=mhee give us a suscbribe please!! scp videos !!

YOU GOTTA RUN!.cbmap

Tutorial:
3.2. Save.
4. Enrage 096.

LINKS FIXED
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time