v0.8 discussion thread + new video.

The video was just uploaded by Regalis! :P

[youtube]FvrLsMqdg7k[/youtube]

EDIT: Fixed the video so you don't have to click the link
Last edited by SCP-049 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Re: v0.8 sneak peak!

Steelpoint wrote:Going to sticky this for the time being, all discussion on V0.8 should be kept to this thread for the time being.
Awesome! :D

Re: v0.8 discussion thread + new video.

Few points of note I will list that I saw during the video.

* The player at the start moves through a doorway denoted as a "Heavy Containment Zone", when the player turns to look at the direction the player just came from the the rear side of the door says "Light Containment Zone". I would assume these zones denote the kind of SCP's the player will encounter, and may serve an interesting way to progress the player from the easy start (Light Zone) to the hard ending areas(Heavy Zone).

* A black entity appears at around 0:12 and moves slowly, the player backs away a few meters before slowly moving back to see the entity no longer there, it may have retreated through the door but the scene cuts away.

* SCP-261: We see our first real ingame look of SCP-261. The player approaches the SCP and enters in three different liquid types during the video.

1. CUP OF WATER - (When Drunk) Well that was refreshing.

2. BLOOD OF CHRIST - (When Drunk) The drink tastes like red wine.

3. LIQUID NITROGEN - (When Drunk) Instantly kills the player.

* At 1:11 a man is heard over the intercom. He says...

"Control to Nine Tail Fox, (UNINTELLIGIBLE) disabled.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Re: v0.8 sneak peak!

FoxMccloud64 wrote:yay! I can't wait until I put into the coffee machine "BOTTLE OF SCRUMPY" :D

Looks great, looking forward to it.
Steelpoint wrote: "Control to Nine Tail Fox, (UNINTELLIGIBLE) disabled.
I believe he's saying Tesla gate disabled.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Re: v0.8 discussion thread + new video.

Steelpoint wrote: SCP-261: We see our first real ingame look of SCP-261. The player approaches the SCP and enters in three different liquid types during the video
Maybe SCP-294?
Steelpoint wrote:Control to Nine Tail Fox, (UNINTELLIGIBLE) disabled.
Tesla gate disabled. Tesla gate.
red alert

By the way...
Regalis wrote:So, has anyone made it inside the "control room" in SCP-079's chamber yet (the new door with the code)?
You are like an annoying house fly! Buzz buzz buzzbuzz- Slap! It's time to swap the fly!