About SCP 087, 093, 058, 076 in CB

Other thread was locked before I could reply. Anyhoo here's my view about it.

" SCP-087
-Although SCP-087 MIGHT look pretty cool in SCP:CB, he won't be added, and the reason is that SCP-087 is located some where else besides the foundation, and also, there is already games for the SCP."

That is no excuse, as a matter a fact I believe Innocent Sam is working on an SCP that can teleport you to places like the Moon as well as others. There is also an SCP ( I forget the number ) that is a chair that can teleport you to random places. All you would have to is add it into the game, have a cutscene after interacting with it where the player sits down and have it teleport you to other SCP sites. In the case of 087 the small building could be sealed in an area that has walls/fences around it ( it would make sense considering the Foundation wouldn't allow a potental threat like 087 just sitting in the open like that. They would contain it in some sort of fashion ). That way the player couldn't leave the area, they either go and explore the SCP or go back to the chair and telport to another location which could be other SCP's or back to the facility.

" SCP-093
-Not much information why SCP-093 should not be added, the only thing i can think of is that reglias said "SCP-093 deserves a game of his own" and "it would take alot of work to make SCP-093 ".

"it would take alot of work to make SCP-093". Key phrase there. Not only that he would have to make the whole facility like the buildings in Red Faction where everything is destructable. I say this because if I'm not mistaken that SCP travels in a huge circle going through any object it comes into contact with, right? So yeah....That and I don't think it's possibly to make reflective things such as mirrors in Blitz3D. So now you know lol.

" SCP-058 and SCP-076
-they're both too powerful and the player will have less time to survive the facility."

Not true at all, both of these could fit into the game. SCP-058 could be added as another "chaser" type SCP if you toned him down some for the game's sake. Imagine how creepy it would be to be chased around by a heart with legs lol. As for SCP-058 someone actually is working on a mod for it already, I only remeber seeing it's cell though. His chamber could be another player trap where upon getting close to his cell he just comes out and kills you. It's sounds unfair but it really isn't when you think about it. You will find his doc info warning you beforehand how dangerous he is, then when you reach his chamber you have to travel down a loooong hallway to get to his prision. Since a breach has occured and you know things are getting loose it would be your own fault for lurking aound his cell ( think of it like 008 lol )

Re: About SCP 087, 093, 058, 096 in CB

TheRooster09 wrote:That is no excuse, as a matter a fact I believe Innocent Sam is working on an SCP that can teleport you to places like the Moon as well as others. There is also an SCP ( I forget the number ) that is a chair that can teleport you to random places. All you would have to is add it into the game, have a cutscene after interacting with it where the player sits down and have it teleport you to other SCP sites. In the case of 087 the small building could be sealed in an area that has walls/fences around it ( it would make sense considering the Foundation wouldn't allow a potental threat like 087 just sitting in the open like that. They would contain it in some sort of fashion ). That way the player couldn't leave the area, they either go and explore the SCP or go back to the chair and telport to another location which could be other SCP's or back to the facility.
Having 087 in the game would make no sense and would detract from the main goal of escaping the facility. Do you really think it would be fun to encounter a carbon copy of Haversine's 087? Like Regalis said, it would be impossible to get to, and there are already games on it.

SCP-120 wouldn't work because it teleports you to one out of eleven locations, none of which are 087. And if the teleporting SCP was implemented, what would the chances of teleporting into the college where 087 is located be? 087 does not need to be in Containment Breach, it would just detract from the game itself.
TheRooster09 wrote: " SCP-058 and SCP-076
-they're both too powerful and the player will have less time to survive the facility."

Not true at all, both of these could fit into the game. SCP-058 could be added as another "chaser" type SCP if you toned him down some for the game's sake. Imagine how creepy it would be to be chased around by a heart with legs lol. As for SCP-058 someone actually is working on a mod for it already, I only remeber seeing it's cell though. His chamber could be another player trap where upon getting close to his cell he just comes out and kills you. It's sounds unfair but it really isn't when you think about it. You will find his doc info warning you beforehand how dangerous he is, then when you reach his chamber you have to travel down a loooong hallway to get to his prision. Since a breach has occured and you know things are getting loose it would be your own fault for lurking aound his cell ( think of it like 008 lol )
Those both sound like pretty bad editions to the game imo. They're interesting SCPs, sure, but that doesn't mean they'll be interesting in-game. Like really, what would they do? See you, chase you, and kill you? We already have three humanoid SCPs that chase you, and at least they are somewhat interesting to deal with. But what fun is an SCP that just chases you and kills you?
Spoiler
reglias
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:SCP-120 wouldn't work because it teleports you to one out of eleven locations, none of which are 087.
I wasn't talking about SCP-120, I was talking about the chair SCP that teleports you to random places. I only brought up 120 as a point that it's possible to travel outside of the facility.
Omniary wrote:what would the chances of teleporting into the college where 087 is located be?
Depends on how many other SCP locations you'd want to add and adjust the chance % parameters to.
Omniary wrote: Do you really think it would be fun to encounter a carbon copy of Haversine's 087?

As a new player not that familiar with with CB or others? Absolutely. You find the chair SCP thinking you may have finally found a way out when in reality it only took you somewhere just as or even more dangerous as the facility. As a new player you would have no real way of knowing and it adds to the atmosphere of despair.
Omniary wrote: Like really, what would they do? See you, chase you, and kill you?
Basically, yes. You would have more options than just that though. It could crawl up walls/ceilings and etc.
Omniary wrote: We already have three humanoid SCPs that chase you, and at least they are somewhat interesting to deal with. But what fun is an SCP that just chases you and kills you?
076 wouldn't chase you. Like I said his cell is a player trap. He would just walk out and kill you, simple as that ( although you could probably try to run but you wont get too far :laugh: ) Your next question probably is "Well whats the point then?" Same as 008 for an example, it adds more content for players to discover and adds to the horror atmosphere.

SCP-087:It would ruin the point of scp cb,just going down the stairs.BTW it is located in some university.

SCP-058:too powerful
"SCP-058 was first encountered at Site ██ as it came out of [DATA EXPUNGED]. SCP-058 was extremely hostile and appeared to be very agitated. Initially SCP-058 attacked Site ██, which resulted in the death of ██ faculty and ██ Agents. SCP-058 went on to attack the nearby town of ███████████, resulting in the death of over [REDACTED] citizens and the destruction of seventy percent (70%) of the surrounding buildings.
Post-Breach analysis determined a majority of the deaths are attributable to fire and fire-related injuries, resulting from a wide spread of "stinger fluid" by SCP-058 from a large structure. This is also blamed for a majority of structural damage. █████████ by SCP-058 accounts for only 8% of total deaths, with major evidence [DATA EXPUNGED]
SCP-058 was finally contained after being crushed and incapacitated by a large amount of masonry from a building that had collapsed on top of it. SCP-058 was then extracted and transported to ████████ by Agents and MTF teams. SCP-058 was contained at ████████ for three weeks, during which it made minimal attempts to move, attributed both to physical damage and bloating from █████████ during the initial breach incident. Testing during this period was limited, with SCP-058 still maintaining a high threat level even in its impaired state.
SCP-058 breached containment on ██/██/████ during an attempted transfer to a SCP Containment Site, causing multiple deaths and injuries. SCP-058 was eventually incapacitated by Agent ██████, who managed to subdue SCP-058 by running it over with an M1 tank, pinning it beneath the armored vehicle. SCP-058 was subsequently secured and transported to Armed Bio-Containment Area 14."

SCP-093:Hmmmmm sounds like a whole game.

SCP-076-2:He is too powerful,but it wont be bad watching him killed by MTF's,or tesla gate and then he respawns inside 076-1.

Thanks for copying quotes from my older thread, i'm actually considering recreating that thread, link to each scp that won't be in game, and some other crap, if i don't make the thread by then, i'll let some recreating that thread.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

TheRooster09 wrote:I wasn't talking about SCP-120, I was talking about the chair SCP that teleports you to random places. I only brought up 120 as a point that it's possible to travel outside of the facility.
You mentioned InnocentSam's mod, which is SCP-120.
Omniary wrote: Do you really think it would be fun to encounter a carbon copy of Haversine's 087?

As a new player not that familiar with with CB or others? Absolutely. You find the chair SCP thinking you may have finally found a way out when in reality it only took you somewhere just as or even more dangerous as the facility. As a new player you would have no real way of knowing and it adds to the atmosphere of despair.[/quote]
I still don't think it would be a good idea, since the gameplay would be rather repetitive and it would really take away from the game as a whole.
It slep time bunner.