Re: Removal of 372.

I don't really think 372 should be removed. I mean, it's been in the game long enough to make me think it fits in, and just because 513 is back doesn't mean 372 has to leave.

I really do think 372 should be updated though. The model is really quite ugly, at least skew some model of a tarantula or something, not 106's old model. Also, I think it needs to appear a little more often, it appears once or so per playthrough if you're lucky.
It slep time bunner.

The AI should be modified too, as you can see, SCP-372 appears when you look quickly behind you, or when you open a door. I think you should keep this, but with other mechanics, for example, I suggest that it always should have a physical presence in the game, not only when you look behind you or when you open a door, it should always be on the walls following you through them, and when you look behind you quickly, it should jump to another wall or simply run out of your sight.
Last edited by Brunou8 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

Omniary wrote:I don't really think 372 should be removed. I mean, it's been in the game long enough to make me think it fits in, and just because 513 is back doesn't mean 372 has to leave.

I really do think 372 should be updated though. The model is really quite ugly, at least skew some model of a tarantula or something, not 106's old model. Also, I think it needs to appear a little more often, it appears once or so per playthrough if you're lucky.
Also, if it remains in game, it could at least have a model instead of just being an ugly, spastic, green/black mass of wires.

This
Spoiler
Needs to look more like this
Spoiler
I know how hard it is and how long it takes to include something like that, but it really does take away from the immersion whenever I find 372. Shouldn't it at least disorient you or make a sound when you see it (such as when you blink and 173 appears right in front of you)?

SCP-372 needs changes to his mechanics, not a complete removal. The addition of 513 does not warrant it, and people would just get mad like when he was removed.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away