Re: SCP-CB Multiplayer Mode?

G4meFr3ak096 wrote:Trailtrex, why would you write dat?! :?
You'd do the same too after 50 threads about this topic when the FAQ clearly says "NO".

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

G4meFr3ak096 wrote:Skin_ is new though, isn't there some form of exemption this time?
Skin_ didn't make this thread. Beastlord did. This is irrelevant. Everyone should have to read the FAQ and rules before making a post.

could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

G4meFr3ak096 wrote:I know that you don't need to read FAQ and stuff before making thread, that's why I said we should cut him break.
Yes, but every member SHOULD read the FAQ and rules before making a post to avoid making themselves look like a dumbfuck.

well TrialTrex is right, Whenever you dont Read the rules you Stand out to everyone as A dumbfuck. Also I know there will be no Multiplayer for this game but i wanted to throw this out there for some ideas maybe it should be like a V.S mode like in Slendytubbies where one person is An SCP, And the other is A human just throwing out there :geek: