- fixed the lamps that displayed a "keycard needed" -message when clicked
- optimized SCP-173 model
- some bugfixes by juanjpro:
- doors won't disappear anymore
- optimized doors, buttons, cameras and cups dispensed by SCP-294
- optimized a few NPCs, memory usage and loading time should be slightly lower
- fixed an SCP-294-related memory leak
- fixed the SCP-500-01 bug that gave you infinite stamina
- no more falling throught the floor on quick loading (not 100% working)
- 66?6;22= :=22C:AD

Re: v.0.8.2 question

Nism100 wrote:According to the wiki a new ending has been added to the game. Probably alludes to that or something else. I'm gonna be working hard on finding that ending... probablu going to end in death by :173:
hm, and then there is that new room where the guard enters an elevator and I get error message :(

gameroyale wrote:
Nism100 wrote:According to the wiki a new ending has been added to the game. Probably alludes to that or something else. I'm gonna be working hard on finding that ending... probablu going to end in death by :173:
hm, and then there is that new room where the guard enters an elevator and I get error message :(
Where is this room?

EDIT: I found the room, and the new ending.

:D

bowserknight wrote:The changelog says that 173 has an optimized model but I can't really see a difference, what was changed with him?
If you can't see the difference, Risingstar64 did the job just right. :) The model just has less polygons than the previous one.

we still havent figured out what 66?6;22= :=22C:AD is. :left:
EDIT: it means new ending, MTF cathc you in the end at gate A if 106 is captured. the ending is creepy after capture for the log than says SPOILER

" *log start* Testing *indecipherable* ███. Subject ███. Subject demonstrates extraordinary luck and complete mastery of even the most fatal of circumstances and an uncanny ability to predict even the most unpredictable of hazards, almost as if it has performed these impossible tasks several times before. Further testing is required to determine whether the subject should receive SCP classification. *log end* "
Last edited by DrMedicVG on Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
[https://www.youtube.com/user/DrMedicVG <--subscribe for gaming and scp stuffs