Re: Reducing SCP-173 Movement

Maybe he could have some animations, showing how aggressive that thing is, he would still teleport, but sometimes he would start punching the walls, or suddenly appear right in front of the camera, scaring the hell out of the player. Like in that ,,The Sculpture" clip.

Re: Reducing SCP-173 Movement

Ca$h wrote:Maybe he could have some animations, showing how aggressive that thing is, he would still teleport, but sometimes he would start punching the walls, or suddenly appear right in front of the camera, scaring the hell out of the player. Like in that ,,The Sculpture" clip.
Punching walls would make him seem unrealistic. It isn't an emotionful human, it's a cold, extremely hostile statue bent on killing whoever isn't viewing it. The camera thing would scare the living shit out of most people, implementing that would be pretty damn cool.

It's already creepy as fuck when you're trapped against the wall with that thing just standing there, staring and blocking you. Just like the statue video, your life ends when your eyes can't take it.
I am officially SCP-426. I am a toaster, and people refer to me in first person. This memetic quality is one of my best traits!