Re: Gate A Ending 2 Text request

" *log start* Testing *indecipherable* ███. Subject ███. Subject demonstrates extraordinary luck and complete mastery of even the most fatal of circumstances and an uncanny ability to predict even the most unpredictable of hazards, almost as if it has performed these impossible tasks several times before. Further testing is required to determine whether the subject should receive SCP classification. *log end* "
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:" *log start* Testing *indecipherable* ███. Subject ███. Subject demonstrates extraordinary luck and complete mastery of even the most fatal of circumstances and an uncanny ability to predict even the most unpredictable of hazards, almost as if it has performed these impossible tasks several times before. Further testing is required to determine whether the subject should receive SCP classification. *log end* "
.....you have got to be kidding me. That's got to be the most stupidest ending by far.

CommanderPro100 wrote:
Omniary wrote:" *log start* Testing *indecipherable* ███. Subject ███. Subject demonstrates extraordinary luck and complete mastery of even the most fatal of circumstances and an uncanny ability to predict even the most unpredictable of hazards, almost as if it has performed these impossible tasks several times before. Further testing is required to determine whether the subject should receive SCP classification. *log end* "
.....you have got to be kidding me. That's got to be the most stupidest ending by far.
The idea's been out there before any of the other endings actually, here's where it seemed to have originated : http://z13.invisionfree.com/Regalis/ind ... owtopic=29

I personally like it in a way, it's a good ending considering the fact that it's not the ideal one, it's just an ending that replaces the buggy Gate A end when you contain 106.
It slep time bunner.

CommanderPro100 wrote:
Well my friend, I think so too. But they may have said that because no-one expected a simple Class-D to make it out of the facility with pure instinct. I'm sure they have learned the error of their hypothesis afterwards.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.