Playing as a MTF

Hi, I was thinking this game is too boring when you are always a prisoner and you need to escape. There needs to be an update where you can either play as a MTF or the D-Class. When you are an MTF, the intro is you star in a helicopter and land at Gate A or Gate B, depending on the seed. Then, you head into the facility, search for D-Class, and try to contain the escaped SCPs. I think this would be a big push to a new era of this awesome game!
Have you seen chef?

Re: Playing as a MTF

mrslig100 wrote:Oh!
I know a game you might like!
http://www.callofduty.com/uk/en
It doesn't necessarily have to be about shooting stuff and that sort of stuff, you know. (Also your sig is a tad too big and a .gif please resize or change.)

I'd support a update like this to be done, it'd be a fun gamemode, but it'd need a lot of tweaking of game mechanics to be done so it could work well.

It'd also renew some of the atmosphere since you're basically going deeper into the danger, instead of it being less and less present as you approach the gates.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Desmond2535 wrote:i think it would be a big step too......it should be a new gamemode and multiplayer option....if they ever make one :idea:
Yes, this I do think, as I approve my own topic, would be a big step to dubleing the games popularity. :D
Have you seen chef?

While I am not against letting the player play as a MTF member, I fear that the only difference between the two modes would be that one guy has a gun. As a Mod. I am all for it, for the base game however I would rather time be spent on other things.

Also lets try and reign in these signatures, it is getting ridiculous.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.