Re: Dev Topic #4

I'm still curious as to what the function of SCP-035 will be in-game, probably a item wearable by the player but who knows maybe you could put in in other stuff?

Can't wait to see his containment chamber.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:I'm still curious as to what the function of SCP-035 will be in-game, probably a item wearable by the player but who knows maybe you could put in in other stuff?

Can't wait to see his containment chamber.
Propably not, because it is attached already to a victim, and that mask is really dangerous so I wouldn't wanna have it in my pocket

Sorry guys, but you will still have to wait some time for the update. Otherwise it's pretty much done, but SCP-035 doesn't have any voice lines yet - although TheVolgun has promised to record the lines when he's got time. I'll also make one small addition that I wasn't originally going to include in v0.9 until Mirocaine sent me its model... It's not a new SCP though, just something to make SCP-035's containment chamber a bit more interesting.
SCP-500 wrote:This is going to be awesome!, does this mean there's more purpose to go in 008's room as well?, or that the hazmat suit will be more useful?.
Yep
Cridone wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:I maintain that my original design of SCP-008s room was good for what Regalis is trying to do; the player HAD to go through the containment room to get the hazmat suit. If they were lucky, they might have been able to escape 173.
I agree with this, escpecially since the window doesn't even have cracks on it nor is it completely broken.
Actually I intended that the piece of glass flies at you from that barrel-like container as the gas bursts out. There are glass test tubes inside the container (although they're pretty hard to see because of the gas) which explains where the glass came from. Although, there will be a little change to SCP-008's room in v0.9 and it will work more like the one in InnocentSam's original mod.
billynilly wrote:I hope that the scene where the guard enters the elevator and then the elevator crashes will actually work, and not have a memory access violations every damn time.
Fix'd

Regalis wrote:Actually I intended that the piece of glass flies at you from that barrel-like container as the gas bursts out. There are glass test tubes inside the container (although they're pretty hard to see because of the gas) which explains where the glass came from.
I actually noticed the test tubes before the gas started appearing. I just never though that that's where the glass came from.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Regalis wrote:Actually I intended that the piece of glass flies at you from that barrel-like container as the gas bursts out. There are glass test tubes inside the container (although they're pretty hard to see because of the gas) which explains where the glass came from. Although, there will be a little change to SCP-008's room in v0.9 and it will work more like the one in InnocentSam's original mod.
Awesomesauce. I look forward to seeing this interesting addition to 035's room by Mirocaine. And the vulgan's VO is always something to look forward to.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile