Re: Dev Topic #4

What would a Gate C involve exactly? Escaping through the usage of a benevolent SCP? While I doubt he could be considered so, 035 seems fairly affable and helping a D-class gives him an extra body to use to escape with. Or perhaps it is escaping alive and not getting caught by either the Foundation or the Chaos Insurgency?

Though, I would like to see a redesigned facility. It seems somewhat odd that the heavy containment zone comes before the light containment zone if we take the entrance zone as a frame of refrence.

Crowbar wrote:What would a Gate C involve exactly? Escaping through the usage of a benevolent SCP? While I doubt he could be considered so, 035 seems fairly affable and helping a D-class gives him an extra body to use to escape with. Or perhaps it is escaping alive and not getting caught by either the Foundation or the Chaos Insurgency?

Though, I would like to see a redesigned facility. It seems somewhat odd that the heavy containment zone comes before the light containment zone if we take the entrance zone as a frame of refrence.
Maybe you could find the dead scientist that had 035 on him and you could take it of him and put it on your face. Maybe after that, with 035 in control, you could escape the facility?

no you cant, because every side of the breach would kill you in sight to get the mask and also beacuse the only current desire 035 has is to attach itself at 682, since any other host is destroyed in very short time.

If i'm honest the first thing I thought when I freed 035 was "And were the hell are you going?" beacuse both the foundation and the chaos insurgency are there and both know about 035, so escape is pretty much impossible. We have to remember that most escape attemps by 035 were done by twisting the mind of the employees, joker style. Alone and outside its corrosive fluid is even weaker than the average scientist.

If anything, wearing 035 would be either a dead ending like the mtf killing you after you became a zombi or an scp682 ending were you try to put the mask on its face.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

Once again I've had my hands full on IRL stuff for the past few weeks, mostly a small java game I'm making as a school project. It's an extremely simple "drunk walking game" for Android, and it's pretty much finished now and will be downloadable for free from Google Play Store in a couple of weeks.

Fortunately I've also got good news regarding SCPCB - Mirocaine decided to finish up two of his SCP models before he'll leave the development, so we'll be seeing a bunch of new SCPs in v1.0...
Spoiler

Regalis wrote:Fortunately I've also got good news regarding SCPCB - Mirocaine decided to finish up two of his SCP models before he'll leave the development, so we'll be seeing a bunch of new SCPs in v1.0...
Yay, more SCPs are always good! Do you have plans for the 1.0 update already, besides the new SCPs?
Last edited by Akatos on Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?