Re: Dev Topic #4

The new models of the guards and MTF look really good. Do they come with new animations? I've been thinking that they could have more interaction with the environment such as taking cover or point depending on how much corridors does the room have.

For example, in a room with four hallways, three MTF come from one of them. The left points to the hallway of the left, the middle points to the hallway of the front, and the right points to the hallway of the right.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

The guards need either a texture change or some additions on the arms and legs, since the white they have looks kind of plain for some reason, compared to the rest of the armor.

Looking good so far, Regalis!

Here's a quick suggestion:

Have some muffled exhaustion breath sounds for the gas mask, because right now if you wear the gasmask you can hear the gasmask breathing over the sounds of normal, nongasmask breathing.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:Have some muffled exhaustion breath sounds for the gas mask, because right now if you wear the gasmask you can hear the gasmask breathing over the sounds of normal, nongasmask breathing.
Good idea!

As for the textures, perhaps you can post them on here to see if someone else wants to try editing some of them, there are some pretty talented texture artists on here. :MTF2:
It slep time bunner.

Brunou8 wrote:For example, in a room with four hallways, three MTF come from one of them. The left points to the hallway of the left, the middle points to the hallway of the front, and the right points to the hallway of the right.
A great idea, and really simple to do - I'll just point them towards the doors leading out of the room.
Omniary wrote:
Irontaco wrote:Have some muffled exhaustion breath sounds for the gas mask, because right now if you wear the gasmask you can hear the gasmask breathing over the sounds of normal, nongasmask breathing.
Good idea!
Thanks for pointing that out, I had never noticed it (I rarely use the gas mask anyway).
Omniary wrote:As for the textures, perhaps you can post them on here to see if someone else wants to try editing some of them, there are some pretty talented texture artists on here. :MTF2:
Yep, why not. If anyone wants to give them shot, here are the models and the PSDs for the textures.