Re: Dev Topic #4

Here are some things I noticed
1- There are no keycards or gasmasks (That I could find but I could be wrong).
2- The new conversation piece with the guard in the intro is really cool, but I couldn't here it over the PA System.
3- Walking up stairs is glitchy.
4- Trying to open a locked door gives the wrong sound effect (it gives the keycard fail sound).
5- SCP-970 can't kill you if you walk backwards (It could have been a 1 time thing).
6- The new guard walking animation is kinda wonky.

All in all, this is a cool update, but I wouldn't exactly call it "bug free". I hope this stuff gets because
this game is too awesome to have these gamebreaking bugs.
Jack always comes over to my house with no pants on.

Hoyl :REDACTED: shit I've gotten into the heavy containment zone and I've already screamed like a :REDACTED: 2 times LOL. Whats better is that I'm recording it all too, so expect a long playthrough from me ^_^

AND :REDACTED: YOU REGALIS YOU SICK :EXPUNGED:
----

Hey look at all these kids who just jump straight into the game folder bouncing in their parents computer chairs to see what new SCP's have been added, then play by teleporting to all the new rooms first and then ranting their pros/cons about them. What a way to start enjoying a new update, right guys??
:roll:

I have yet to discover a serious bug and It's been great so far..
Last edited by Mirocaine on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That Same Anon wrote:
Niborius wrote:Just played the new version and I really do like what I'm seeing! Here's what the new intro looks like:

[youtube]FMCUhnUjGaw[/youtube]
how do you get items to appear? they dont appear for me, making the game unplayable without cheats.

You find them in the same room as before, the one with the glass wall with 173. It just doesn't appear close to spawn anymore.
Jack always comes over to my house with no pants on.

GOD, when did this game get so freaking hard??
Spoiler
Objective 1: Find a level 1 keycard
Objective 2: Find a level 2 KEYCARD

Objective 3: Find 914 and upgrade Level 2 Keycard on "Fine" to level 3 (any other refinements or setting on "very fine" result in a mastercard, which is useless)
Objective 4: Escape the light containment zone

Objective 5: Find a level 4 keycard in the heavy containment zone
Objective 6: Contain 106, find extras etc
Objective 7: Turn off the remote door control system and interrogate that damn computer (Where I'm at, right now)
Objective 8: Go back and turn the remote door control system back ON
Objective 9: Escape through Gate B

It's been like 2 hours now, still trapped in hell, lost as hell, low on supplies and got 049, larry and his goonies chasing me everywhere. Going to try for the entrance zone next, wish me luck. I've already made my lets play emberassing enough..