Re: Dev Topic #4

Mirocaine wrote:GOD, when did this game get so freaking hard??
Spoiler
Objective 1: Find a level 1 keycard
Objective 2: Find a level 2 KEYCARD

Objective 3: Find 914 and upgrade Level 2 Keycard on "Fine" to level 3 (any other refinements or setting on "very fine" result in a mastercard, which is useless)
Objective 4: Escape the light containment zone

Objective 5: Find a level 4 keycard in the heavy containment zone
Objective 6: Contain 106, find extras etc
Objective 7: Turn off the remote door control system and interrogate that damn computer (Where I'm at, right now)
Objective 8: Go back and turn the remote door control system back ON
Objective 9: Escape through Gate B

It's been like 2 hours now, still trapped in hell, lost as hell, low on supplies and got 049, larry and his goonies chasing me everywhere. Going to try for the entrance zone next, wish me luck. I've already made my lets play emberassing enough..
I agree, the game is more harder than the previous versions, the LCZ is a gigantic maze now.

Ooogel wrote:Here are some things I noticed
1- There are no keycards or gasmasks (That I could find but I could be wrong). - Same here. Really annoying.
2- The new conversation piece with the guard in the intro is really cool, but I couldn't here it over the PA System. - Insert drama about D-9341 Should be silent here.
3- Walking up stairs is glitchy. - That's been in the game for a long time. Probably due to the walk speed.
4- Trying to open a locked door gives the wrong sound effect (it gives the keycard fail sound).
5- SCP-970 can't kill you if you walk backwards (It could have been a 1 time thing). - Are you sure it wasn't SCP-173? Or did 970 itsself kill you?
6- The new guard walking animation is kinda wonky. - Yeah, the animation speed does NOT match the movement speed.
Added points of agreement in the quote - Look after the hyphens!
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

HOLY SHIT THE RED MONSTERS GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK.

DANM AND I WAS THINKING "oh boy a scientist event sequence! an then I saw the red claw and remember a article in the 900rds area with the talky red monsters and remembered ....them........then it ran at my and potato formed in my pants. :'(

Alright I can't record anymore cause I'm almost out of disk space :,( :,( :,(

So I'll just highlight my good points from my 50% progress in the game, I'm sure everyone is eager to hear me scream and whimper like a little girl.

EDIT:
nevermind deleted some old games and made 16 extra gigs worth of space. :106: :106: the pain and suffering resumes! Looks like a 3-4 hour lets play series from me.. yaaaaayyyyyyy :'(
Last edited by Mirocaine on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.