Re: Dev Topic #4

That Same Anon wrote:I don't get what everyone's talking about. There's no SCP-055 in the game. There isn't even on on the SCP wiki itself! You're just making stuff up.

if you dont get it i pity you

im mimicking scp-055s effects you silly
I haven't seen SCP-055 in the game yet though. No, seriously, I'm not joking, I haven't managed to reach any of the endings so far! :( I did see SCP-066 once in the cafeteria though. Is he really supposed to bounce around and stuff?
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Juicy wrote:
autotroph wrote:I haven't seen SCP-055 in the game yet though. No, seriously, I'm not joking, I haven't managed to reach any of the endings so far! :( I did see SCP-066 once in the cafeteria though. Is he really supposed to bounce around and stuff?
Eric?
save it for the concentrated eric thread

@autotroph: i don't know either. I'm just joking around. I think it's just an extra "objective" that shows completed for the funnies.
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

Halosammy wrote:Does Regalis have a stance on 1.1? If he is working on it, why haven't we made a new dev topic?
I've been having a little break from SCP-CB after the 1.0.4 update and haven't started working on any new stuff for v1.1 yet, but it'll come out eventually. I think I'll also release at least one or two minor bugfix updates before 1.1.

As for the new dev topic, I've generally started a new one when the topic grows long enough, not when a new update is released. This one is starting to get pretty big though, so it might be a good idea to make a new one in the near future (maybe alongside v1.1).
autotroph wrote:I haven't seen SCP-055 in the game yet though.
How do you know? You wouldn't be able to remember it even if you had. :)

Hmmm, I'm curious what Regalis wants to add in v1.1...

EDIT: Wait an minute, if Regalis plans to release two minor bugfix updates then we'll get....1.0.6!!!
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

So I'm guessing that the game is still in the late beta stage (passed alpha which is in .1 to 1.0) and is now in the beta (1.0 to 1.1) approaching the full game.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================