Re: Dev Topic #4

CommanderPro100 wrote:
Halosammy wrote:This build seems unstable.
Every build is unstable.
I still think that some more bugfixes are needed for this update(Like that bug with the walking sound file being played at a extremely high rate)
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

MetroDelta wrote:I'm sure that the SCP of the next update is
Spoiler
SCP-231 or SCP-239, because of the pictures of Mirocaine which closely resemble of their containment procedures. http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 350#p84406
It would be great if Ragalis added a new SCP into the game. However, SCP:CB will then be 18+, and since i am not 18 yet, i won't be able to play it. I also think Ragalis currently focus adding some other SCPs, so don't worry-There is also some other SCPs that will be added. For example, Regalis plans adding :682: .
Also, SCPs like 239 won't fit in CB either.
Played SCP:CB since 1.0, i like SCP-173.

Xen0XP wrote: It would be great if Ragalis added a new SCP into the game. However, SCP:CB will then be 18+, and since i am not 18 yet, i won't be able to play it. I also think Ragalis currently focus adding some other SCPs, so don't worry.
...why would Containment Breach be 18+ if another SCP was added? By that logic, the game should be A (Adult [21+] in ESRB ratings) since there are already a ton of SCP's in the game.

...and why would you care about the game being 18+? The game is already apparently Teen/Mature (18+) anyway, so it's not like the game will magically change if it does get another SCP added.

Xen0XP wrote:
MetroDelta wrote:I'm sure that the SCP of the next update is
Spoiler
SCP-231 or SCP-239, because of the pictures of Mirocaine which closely resemble of their containment procedures. http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 350#p84406
It would be great if Ragalis added a new SCP into the game. However, SCP:CB will then be 18+, and since i am not 18 yet, i won't be able to play it. I also think Ragalis currently focus adding some other SCPs, so don't worry-There is also some other SCPs that will be added. For example, Regalis plans adding :682: .
Also, SCPs like 239 won't fit in CB either.
Take note that not all SCPs are violent. And even if that isn't the case, the game would still range from the T to M rating criteria (as Juanjpro (or someone else) from my ratings thread said, SCP-420-J alone would make the game M-rated in general). In that matter, the game is techinally rated M, but I know people below that age rating that play the game, including myself.

As for new SCPs being added, it is doubtful that a full model of SCP-682 would be added anytime soon due to issues porting the said model from Six-Eight-Two's engine to Blitz3D.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)