Re: Dev Topic #4

Regalis wrote: There will be a bunch of SCP-[REDACTED] instances in the next update. ;)
I'm calling, well you know, this:
Spoiler
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Hubbawubba64 wrote:
Regalis wrote: There will be a bunch of SCP-[REDACTED] instances in the next update. ;)
I'm calling, well you know, this:
Spoiler

Well, you really can't "Call" it since it's confirmed that SCP-966 is going to be in the next update. I'm also pretty sure Regalis said so on an Undertow Games forum post. It might have been somewhere else, though.

AveryLP wrote:I wonder what happened to the MTF's recontaining other SCP's beside 173?
The incomprehensible mess which is supposed to be their AI. The whole thing is such a buggy jumble of spaghetti that it should be rewritten before adding anything to it unless I want to make it even more broken than it is now. I'll probably do it at some point but not in the next update...

Wouldn't it be more appropriate for the MTF to speak cleanly in person? I could rerecord all of the lines I did and provide both clean & radio speech. Just my opinion.

Also, I'd like to add my own radio filter to ItsDuke (the person that voices the MTF currently, for those who don't know)'s lines so that the radio sound between his and my speech is consistent, but he's not around the forum atm. I don't know if it's okay to just take his raw sounds from SoundCloud & radiofy them for the game. :doubt: