Re: Dev Topic #4

ShadowDust wrote:If ur going to do that, I would suggest to also add a screen where it would show the player that computers are blocked due to the contaiment breach in case of an enemy attack (probably the screen showing "Data locked due to containment breach" or something more detailed). Mostly only in the doctors offices since they always hold valuable information. Other than that, nice job on the screen!
I agree.

Something along the lines of " System Locked Down ".
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

FireFox wrote:
ShadowDust wrote:If ur going to do that, I would suggest to also add a screen where it would show the player that computers are blocked due to the contaiment breach in case of an enemy attack (probably the screen showing "Data locked due to containment breach" or something more detailed). Mostly only in the doctors offices since they always hold valuable information. Other than that, nice job on the screen!
I agree.

Something along the lines of " System Locked Down ".
I made a crash screen based on Cridone's:
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

I've made one too, its a blocked screen, however i think it still needs a bit of work, ill probably post it once a massive storm here finishes.

Also, black letters on a grey texture, followed by a black backgroud makes the lines hard to read.
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*

so i've made my personal computer data lockdown. It probably needs a bit more work but i don't know what else to add, i just wanted simple. If any1 wants the .ink file for editing, just ask me :)
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*

v0.9.3
- fixed a bug that crashed the game when equipping a gas mask, hazmat suit or
ballistic vest
- fixed a bug that crashed the game when teleporting to a room that doesn't exist
- removed the buggy 2D button overlay on keypads
- the sound that is played when using a keycard or a keypad doesn't interrupt
other sounds anymore
- removed the keypad in "room2servers" that sometimes clipped through other rooms
Thank god regalis responed to me :)
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

I've read somewhere that Reg is working on a new facility layout (somebody wrote that in a thread), however, that thread is locked so I couldn't write something anymore, does anyone know if that's the truth?
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Akatos wrote:I've read somewhere that Reg is working on a new facility layout (somebody wrote that in a thread), however, that thread is locked so I couldn't write something anymore, does anyone know if that's the truth?
If you mean the zones, then that was added quite a while ago. Since the thread is locked, I imagine it is from back then.

Skin_ wrote:
Akatos wrote:I've read somewhere that Reg is working on a new facility layout (somebody wrote that in a thread), however, that thread is locked so I couldn't write something anymore, does anyone know if that's the truth?
If you mean the zones, then that was added quite a while ago. Since the thread is locked, I imagine it is from back then.
Maybe Gate C? It is possible a new ending will be in 1.0