Re: v0.9 fangirling - speculation/discussion thread

To be fair on both sides.

A person is allowed to change their mind, even on the Internet. If said person finds their motivation again (even if only for a certain amount of time) the project should be allowed to thrive without any drama.
However, putting pressure on the project by threatening to abandon it is not right as well. Bad times and arguments will always haunt you. You can't run from this kind of thing but having to learn how to handle this.

You'll always meet people you will not get along with.

Sorry, that is just the adult in me seizing the situation here.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

EXTREME-SPOILERS ALERT! (that are already shown in the previous posts, but that doesn't matter... :laugh: )
Zarpox wrote:What the fuck ?!?
Spoiler
That is from last year O.o
[youtube]f1rPfOkFL1k[/youtube]
Still no download? :(
Spoiler
I already know that video; initially I thought that it was a FAKE, then I realized that it was not a Mod for the game or an edited video and I was like that: :shock: !
Thay changed some sounds and added new music, cool! :D
Apparently at 11:24 you lost all your items when you escaped from the Pocket Dimension, maybe this is a bug that thay are still trying to fix before relasing the new version (maybe they sent a "test copy" of v0.9 to Gameroyale to see if he could find any bugs before publicizing the game, obviously this is just an hypotesis...)
So, the video could mean that v0.9 should probably (PROBABLY!) come out this month (or, if not, still not too far...). YAY! :D
:173: :106: <Please, give us a hug!)
:096: <Do you think my face is ugly? RHAAAAAR!! )
:049: <I sense the Desease in you! Take a nap and you'll get better...)

Yep, I'm pretty sure that's legit. I guess Reg sent a test copy to gameroyale to create hype and maybe look for bugs.

If you don't think it's legit, we have the mechanic where 079 manipulates the camera feed to show 895's feed, and some new sounds, some of which I only personally sent to Regalis (IE the sound when you put a keycard in a slot was only in a zip I sent to Regalis via PM). There's other notable sound changes, like as mentioned, the cameras, 106's theme to his extended one, the doors in Heavy Containment, and the maintenance tunnel ambience. I just wish he played more of it, since there's some sounds I sent for later on that could've confirmed my suspicions.

Nice find by the way.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:Yep, I'm pretty sure that's legit. I guess Reg sent a test copy to gameroyale to create hype and maybe look for bugs.

If you don't think it's legit, we have the mechanic where 079 manipulates the camera feed to show 895's feed, and some new sounds, some of which I only personally sent to Regalis (IE the sound when you put a keycard in a slot was only in a zip I sent to Regalis via PM). There's other notable sound changes, like as mentioned, the cameras, 106's theme to his extended one, the doors in Heavy Containment, and the maintenance tunnel ambience. I just wish he played more of it, since there's some sounds I sent for later on that could've confirmed my suspicions.

Nice find by the way.
Regarding the camera sounds… Does the camera make that little wheezing noise when it moves and looks at the player? It would feel a little wasted if it played that sound without it moving first(?) But other than that i heard no Wall decay you made either.
"You could possibly add something I just shit out."

~ Agent Ulgrin 2014

Getting hit by vehicles ever since -69

Mr. Shy-Guy wrote:
Spoiler
I already know that video; initially I thought that it was a FAKE, then I realized that it was not a Mod for the game or an edited video and I was like that: :shock: !
Thay changed some sounds and added new music, cool! :D
Apparently at 11:24 you lost all your items when you escaped from the Pocket Dimension, maybe this is a bug that thay are still trying to fix before relasing the new version (maybe they sent a "test copy" of v0.9 to Gameroyale to see if he could find any bugs before publicizing the game, obviously this is just an hypotesis...)
So, the video could mean that v0.9 should probably (PROBABLY!) come out this month (or, if not, still not too far...). YAY! :D
I'm sorry, but I can barely understand what you're saying.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Dality wrote:Any luck with decoding new 079's voice lines? I haven't found this question anywhere else. Or maybe I was just blind in searching, idk.
The more distorted of his lines happen to be random strings of words and numbers meshed together, but as far as I remember, the only new lines he had were "Parsing" and "Deus Ex Machina" (in reverse).
It slep time bunner.