Re: What was your best/scariest/funniest SCP-CB moment

When I was chased by 106, I took the elevator to 049 lair to continue to progress but I only saw that mofo 106 coming out from the wall in front of me by going down while walking....the first thing I did is..

*Open Command Box*

*Disable106*

*Close Command*

*106 disapeared*

*Open Command*

*Enable106*

*Close Command*

*Pretend nothing happened*

....Then a couple of second after this, I turned right to go to the next elevator and 173 spawned in my face with one of the loud jumpscare sound.

I bet the game was just like..."You disable Radical Larry? Well fuck you. :)"

Okay, easily my worst moment(s) was SCP-173 dropping from the ceiling because JESUS FUCK I HAD NO WARNING. I was tempted to see if someone could do a mod where his face could be turned into a troll face with the song playing every time he popped up.

Second worse moment was, after witnessing the horror that was the femur breaker (shut up, I get sympathy pains), Larry still went after me. Then I got smacked by one of the pendulums while trying to escape his pocket dimension.

Dexel wrote:Okay, easily my worst moment(s) was SCP-173 dropping from the ceiling because JESUS FUCK I HAD NO WARNING. I was tempted to see if someone could do a mod where his face could be turned into a troll face with the song playing every time he popped up.
The reason I didn't say something about 173 falling from the ceiling is that its THE classic jumpscare for a while in this game. I freaked out everytime. ;-;
Plus, the Troll Face mod...would be perfect for this. >.<
Dexel wrote:Second worse moment was, after witnessing the horror that was the femur breaker (shut up, I get sympathy pains), Larry still went after me. Then I got smacked by one of the pendulums while trying to escape his pocket dimension.
I know that feeling...the first time I tried the femur breaker I was like....wtf did I just do?! Since I was to busy feeling bad that 106 bitch slap me to go in his pocket dimension. *facedesk* And I tried a lots of time to contain him after that.... :I I stoped playing this for a day or two after this experience lol...

Kev wrote:
Dexel wrote:Okay, easily my worst moment(s) was SCP-173 dropping from the ceiling because JESUS FUCK I HAD NO WARNING. I was tempted to see if someone could do a mod where his face could be turned into a troll face with the song playing every time he popped up.
The reason I didn't say something about 173 falling from the ceiling is that its THE classic jumpscare for a while in this game. I freaked out everytime. ;-;
Plus, the Troll Face mod...would be perfect for this. >.<
There's already a mod that gives 173 a trollface, it's called meme breach.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Mine would either have to be the first STOP HIDING message I got when I was browsing the forums.....scared the shit out of me...or when I was running from 49....I was screaming "I DONT HAVE THE DISEASE! I DONT HAVE THE FUCKING DISEASE I SWEAR!!" Or 096....I was screaming your ugly....why would I look at your face! and he ran toward me and killed me...OR....when 106 was chasing me and I was cornered between him and 173....not cool! XD