Re: What was your best/scariest/funniest SCP-CB moment

Scotty2Hotty999 wrote:Mine would either have to be the first STOP HIDING message
Yeah, I paused to give my cats water once, and when I got back to the computer, STOP HIDING happened.
But my worst moment was when I 1st encountered 096. I knew what SCP-096 was, but I never read the change logs, so I didn't know it was 096. I looked at his face. When he got up, I started running, and I didn't realize what just happened or what SCP he was until he broke through a door to kill me.
eric

Re: What was your best/scariest/funniest SCP-CB moment

While wanting to get pass :096: I saw his "Beautiful" face and was being chased while that was happening :173: and I were in a room so i shut the door and he opened it right as i went into maintenence tunnels so 096 wouldn't kill me and (i think this is a bug) so :173: teleported into the elevator with me while i went down there so my friend decided to play elevator music from his phone so it couldn't get more akward then it was... :shock: ... then i found :106: and chased around opened the same door to try to escape and forgot that :096: was up there. The End of D-9341's life on save NSpvzX3
R.I.P Jan.24th,2014 :sad: you will be missed for the best moment ever. :D
CUT THE RED WIRE
NEVER!
ORANGE IS FOR GELATINOUS BLOBS OFF GOO!
SCP-999 FOR PRESIDENT