Re: What was your best/scariest/funniest SCP-CB moment

So, some days ago, I played SCP-CB (was showing it to a friend via Skype :D.), and was walking in the floor near the Lvl 2 Keycard (the room, where 173 is sometimes behind the window). Suddenly, I randomly died (it was 173, heard the neck cracking from 173 :173: ).
Ok, so after the Respawn I suddenly spawned in a room near the Lvl 2 Keycard Room (Sorry, I don't know the actual room name). But I was in the room without anything! It was a little bit higher than the other Lvl-2-Keycard-Room. Only black, and a door without the opening-button, I don't remember if I could walk in this room, I think yes, but I didn't fell down. Felt a bit trolled.
Sadly, I forgot to screen it. But it was quite funny, because I didn't know this could happen. Was a bit scared too, I though, if I use noclip, I would fall down the floor.

I entered a server room, then checked my navigator. No SCP's in the area. Okay, good, I can make it through without worrying about 173, so let's just OH GEEZ WHAT THE HELL???
Yeah, it spawned as I walked down the stairs and killed me.

Also, one time, I was in the office near the door to 860-1. And suddenly, 860-2 comes at me. How did it get from its pocket dimension to the facility?

Scariest moment? Ok, so I'm in the Heavy Containment Area wandering the tunnels like a lost little D-Class and running at the sound of gravel sliding, I know 173 is about to pop up and snap my neck at the moment I don't expect it. I'm looking around frantically running when all of a sudden, *BLINK*, 173 appears before me, I flinch and knee the table hard. I back up all the way, close the door, find an elevator that I didn't notice, I push the button but nothing happens. I look around the elevator into the darkness of the tunnels expecting something horrible,*BLINK* I look the other way, and I see motherf- :REDACTED: :106: coming at me. I go back and start spamming the elevator button like a maniac, I'm squealing in fear as his music plays. The doors close! Heck yeah!

I'm still not done yet, so after the elevator ride I go into one the rooms, and the door closes on me, I jump, I open it again and and the light starts flickering and I see some windows and a door in the wall. I think I know who it is, I keep watching the window,*BLINK*, then all of a sudden blood spatters everywhere on the glass, I look inside for a peek, and I see 096's body! I immediately back up, my heart is racing, I open the door to go inside. I'm so scared, so very scared. I look down and make it to some switches for a generator and something else. I turn them on, and I go to the other side, I see blood, and I froze. I then see 096's body squatting over the pool of blood, and I go for the door on the dark side. It opens! I run through, down the hall, close the damn door, turn around and see 173 an inch from my FACE! I scream as I see my meter is almost out, there's nothing I can do except see him, and knowing my fate... SNAP!

173 was stuck on 106 some how... Then the MTF Units come and look at 173 and just... IGNORE HIM THAN SHOOT MEH :MTF2: :173:
Another is when I thought the Switches in 096's room was him screaming...

That's not all. One time 173 came from the ROOF and I ran than I saw a random Class-D...Just sitting there...so lonely...so sad......Then I got killed by larry LOL
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.