STOP HIDING

About 5 minutes ago, when I was playing the new version, I tabbed out to check something, then suddenly I heard the horror sound. I checked back on the game, it had unpaused me and said "STOP HIDING" Just a warning: Don't pause and tab out of the game for too long.
Herp derp derp~

Re: STOP HIDING

I've never had it, except for one very bad scare, where I literally started crying. So, it was the 4th time I'd have to go through a tunnel. Went through maintenance twice, and was about to double back through 049's tunnel.
I hit the elevator button, began the descent down. Before the door even opens all the way one of the zombies sprints in with me. I shit my pants at this point.
I slammed the esc key and went into cardiac arrest.
About 10 seconds after I paused, I realized what happened and started to calm down.
>STOP HIDING
Heart stopped beating at this point.
To this day I haven't recovered, but have had no other problems with the stop hiding feature.

mrslig100 wrote:Hahahah!
Wheres your sense in humor?
This game has a reputation of being the scariest horror game ever made.
It has to keep it up!
I don't see anything helpful in a feature that literally won't let you pause for a minute, scary or not.

While I think it's a rather creative and awesomely meta scare, it can be rather annoying. I think the simple fix could be that when the player unpauses after that certain amount of time, then the scare triggers. It's kinda unfair, especially since 106 will eventually spawn on you after a while, and kill you, so if you legitimately have to go afk, then you get punished for that, which seems like a big no-no.

Also, this feature seems to have bugged the ending screens. After the certain amount of time, it'll take away the "THE END - achievements asfaga" screen, display the "STOP HIDING" text and sound, and then play the ending dialogue again to the ending CB logo again.
It slep time bunner.

Yeah I really dislike this feature in a way... All I wanted to do was pause and go eat dinner. Then I come back down and find myself dead. The more annoying part is that I haven't saved for a while and ended up going back to the place I was in 20 minutes ago.
How to beat Tetris like a boss
Spoiler