Re: Custom Maps Thread VI: 90% Less Thread death and Troll m

I'll try it. :)

EDIT: Managed to finish it completely with the Gate B ending. I must say some details about it. :wink:

Only those who tried the map should read; this may contain spoilers about the map.
Spoiler
First, the map was good, everything was well placed and not to hard to find and easy to remember;

Secondly, I was not able to contain Radical Larry...not fair! ;)

And the ending was bugged.
-I did not contain 106 while the stats said yes;
-I did not turned off the nuclear warhead and I've got the ending while the helicopters came back to finish 682 but kill us.

Kev wrote:
Spoiler
First, the map was good, everything was well placed and not to hard to find and easy to remember;

Secondly, I was not able to contain Radical Larry...not fair! ;) Cobb-HTA Editor didn't automatically enable the event. Oversight.

And the ending was bugged.
-I did not contain 106 while the stats said yes; Odd.
-I did not turned off the nuclear warhead and I've got the ending while the helicopters came back to finish 682 but kill us. Did you ever find the warhead room? If I never placed it in the map, It might have bugged.
Did you ever find 035? I put it after a really long hallway. I also thought of moving 895 to light containment, but the guard that's dead at the bottom of the staircase has a level 4 card.
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

eyedine wrote:Why are you using alot of spoilers anon?
Was it really necessary to bump this dead thread just to ask that question?

However, I guess he used spoilers because he didn't want to spoil people who haven't played the map yet.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?