The game of 173 cat and mouse

What happened?
Back when I used to play this game (pre .7) you felt like you where playing a game of cat and mouse with 173.
You always had too look over your holders.
Enter a room slowly.
The place felt more like a maze.
173 spawned all the time.
Not it makes like 22 or 3 appearances per game!
Takes away a lot of that tension and makes the game feel more like a repetitive task.
0.9 is a large improvement over 0.7 with many new rooms and horrors but that cat and mouse element was what made me fearful every time I ran that exe!
The game is still 2spooky4me but it used to be 3spooky5me!
*image removed*

MOD EDIT: Avoid using flashy images! They can harm.

Re: The game of 173 cat and mouse

I agree, he's less active now, strange... :|
The only good thing about having him less active is the chance of having bigger scares, since you can't now where and WHEN he could spawn.

I think that the perfect situation would be a middle stuation, he should be more active than now but even stay quiet for a while too; so when you find him again you could have a bigger chance of getting scared. And I think that he should appear a bit more often in the rooms where he's not supposed to spawn, since you would not think that he is there and then you find him behind a door and **neck snapped**... :173:
:173: :106: <Please, give us a hug!)
:096: <Do you think my face is ugly? RHAAAAAR!! )
:049: <I sense the Desease in you! Take a nap and you'll get better...)

He's really persistent and chase-y in the beggining of the game, going as far as to spawn in unexpected locations to get you (the bloody elevator)

It does seem that he stops spawning as much in the later parts of the game, where the other SCPs start getting the spotlight. (Heavy containment, offices)

It's good really, the fact you can stop worrying as much from 173 and start worrying yourself about other things, along with discovering the secrets of the facility.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:He's really persistent and chase-y in the beggining of the game, going as far as to spawn in unexpected locations to get you (the bloody elevator)

It does seem that he stops spawning as much in the later parts of the game, where the other SCPs start getting the spotlight. (Heavy containment, offices)

It's good really, the fact you can stop worrying as much from 173 and start worrying yourself about other things, along with discovering the secrets of the facility.
I don't know, SCP-173 (peluchin) is the main enemy.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

You shouldn't use flashy images like that. Some people are prone to seizures. This should really be a rule.

I think that the fact that 173 is less active does help in the overall game. The game keeps getting new active SCPs, which means that the older SCPs have to be less active in order for you not to get overwhelmed by them.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:You shouldn't use flashy images like that. Some people are prone to seizures. This should really be a rule.
It definitely should be a rule, that's pretty dangerous.

I agree with Irontaco, what would the point of new SCP additions be if you can't look at them since :173: 's on your rear the whole time, it would get seriously annoying after awhile.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.