Re: SCRAMBLE gear?

The problem with the idea is that SCRAMBLE goggles never worked. D-9341 has better luck trying to put a bag over 096's head. Then again, with the unfathomable nature of 914's effects, perhaps it could refine SCRAMBLE equipment into something actually useful. Still not much reason why there would be such rare, experimental hardware sitting around on-site for just anyone to find, though.

I think the addition of Scramble gear would pretty much defeat the purpose towards 096. It's like having D-9341 walking around with his eyes held open Clockwork Orange style against 173. Even if it's broken, or defective, it's pretty OP and pointless for an SCP that's only encountered twice.
It slep time bunner.

As the SCP-wiki said: Computers are fast but not as fast as light.

means his face is censored but you saw his face.

my suggestion is that you can put the Scramble gear in scp 914 but i would work only limited. you would need the metal SCP (forgot the number) and maybe when you wear it, it would have some downsides.

3pixel wrote:As the SCP-wiki said: Computers are fast but not as fast as light.

means his face is censored but you saw his face.

my suggestion is that you can put the Scramble gear in scp 914 but i would work only limited. you would need the metal SCP (forgot the number) and maybe when you wear it, it would have some downsides.
I'm assuming you mean the telekill alloy, if that is so then I don't see how that makes sense, since what it does is counteract reality benders powers.

What you can do is, close your eyes before you look at 096 face, the computer will then blur his image, and since you have your eyes closed the image won't pass through that milisecond. You will have to do this every time his face enters your view, but its better than nothing.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-