Re: The games way to dark

The game is a bit dark, but I like it like that. Just like in real life, when it is dark you see things in black and white (I'm no scientist - it's just rod cells and shit), and I think Regalis has pulled off that effect exceedingly well. Anyway, doesn't the lighting just make it so that you have to be more observant? The game isn't so dark that is unplayable, but yeah, maybe a gamma adjustment option may be nice?

Serimah wrote:I also noticed how absolutely dark the game had become as of late. Usually I could manage with the standard brightness that was provided in the Options.ini
but now I need to at least double that number to be able to see the nearest door in front of my face.
Well, whenever my resolution is set to 1280x720, some kind of gamma effect accompanies it. Not sure if it'll be the same with you guys, but for me it doesn't work just here, but every other game with compatibility for 1280x720.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

I think it depends on the monitor quite a lot. When I'm playing at home, I can just barely see, then when I turn the automatic doors off it gets so dark I can't really see anything, but when I play it at a friend's house I can see just fine. (I have the game on a flash drive, so yes, it's the exact same version and everything) I even went into my monitor settings to increase the brightness, but that only helped a little and it's still way darker then when I play at a friend's house. I think a light adjustment thing in the options would be great.