The games way to dark

I can hardly see to enter a door, sometimes i can't even tell i'm walking into a wall, it's not completely black, but it's just so hard to see anything.

I think there should be an option to adjust how bright or dark it is in-game.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

Re: The games way to dark

Yeah, it seems that the game gets darker with each update. Sure, the facility is without lights and everything is less scary (more or less) with the lights on. But then again, you want to be able to play the game, so you'll need a certain amount of light to see.

I agree with Omniary, a slider for gamma would be quite handy, one for the fog too maybe.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Yeah, with something like that, players can have it as light or dark as they want it, as it is now the games hardly playable for me and i actually missed quite a few scares, namely several 513 scares, all i heard was "BOOONNNGGG" and nothing else...

Yup, that darn lighting just gets in the way of pretty much everything. For example, I'm just strolling along, when suddenly, BOOM! I'm dead now, because :173: was right there and I didn't see him. I always end up having to turn down the camerafog just to not bump in to a wall or something. The new update should have a little addon in the options menu, or somebody should at least make a mod.
What's a signature?

Akatos wrote:the game is much darker than before since the 0.9 update. I personally like it, the game is much scarier now
This is why i like the idea of the brightness setting, it would mean anybody could have as much light or dark as they like with no inbetween.