Is it possible to get to get an unbeatable seed?

So I've been playing on the seed k0ffr and I swear I've explored every room, I've even been leaving doors open to make sure I've been through them (with the exception 372's room because 173 likes to spawn there as well as one of the end rooms that I left 173 in... although it seems he's escaped from there)

I've explored everywhere I can as far as I'm aware, I've found 914's room, I've found 012's room, I've found an elevator covered in blood which I can't seem to do anything with. I've also found the heavy containment zone area but can't go in cause all I have is a level 1 keycard.

Anyone else wanna help me explore this seed, see if it actually is unbeatable or if I'm just missing something?

Re: Is it possible to get to get an unbeatable seed?

Have you checked the test room? In case you don't know, it's a small room that requires a level one key card to enter, and it has 173 behind a wall with glass in it. There should be a level two key card there which you can use to access 914. Then you can use 914 to upgrade one of your key cards to level three so you can get to the heavy containment zone.
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

Princess Luna wrote:Have you checked the test room? In case you don't know, it's a small room that requires a level one key card to enter, and it has 173 behind a wall with glass in it. There should be a level two key card there which you can use to access 914. Then you can use 914 to upgrade one of your key cards to level three so you can get to the heavy containment zone.
This. As of now, actually, I think this is the only room where you can find a Level 2 keycard, so it's practically mandatory to find this room to progress.
It slep time bunner.

Princess Luna wrote:Have you checked the test room? In case you don't know, it's a small room that requires a level one key card to enter, and it has 173 behind a wall with glass in it. There should be a level two key card there which you can use to access 914. Then you can use 914 to upgrade one of your key cards to level three so you can get to the heavy containment zone.
Beat me to it :P Also before you attempt to upgrade your cards you should save just in case it doesn't give you a higher clearance card

Softwing wrote:
Beat me to it :P Also before you attempt to upgrade your cards you should save just in case it doesn't give you a higher clearance card
Or gives you a mastecard.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.