Where is the Pocket Dimension?

Does anyone know where the pocket dimension is placed in game? Is it near the facility?

Regalis, tell me nao. I want to be able to get in it without the vision blur.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Re: Where is the Pocket Dimension?

Well it is in the map, I know that for a fact. It doesn't require a loading screen to reach, unlike [REDACTED]. You would have to noclip to get there I would presume. The only problem with that is that the games map's are randomly generated ( ._.)... Good luck with that :/ wish I could help.

Well, I would imagine that if you did the cooridinates for 106, that should give you the position of the PD. This would only work if the NPC for 106 is doing something when not chasing you or in his chamber. And then you should in theory (if you are good enough) be able to no-clip your way there, and I would imagine that the PD would be in the same position mainly because its the same layout unlike the facility, hope this helped. :)
Turkeys are dangerous, they eat camels.

Sprint is set to 0 and the screen blurred even if you reach the pocket dimension using noclip. The map generator places it randomly somewhere far away from the other rooms, usually around coordinates 144, 0, 144.