Re: post your speedruns here

eyedine wrote:its not cheating unless you spawn items and noclip
Those are some lenient rules you've got there.

I'm not sure if I'm fond of the idea of speedrunning CB; unless you agreed upon a specified seed, your final time would vary significantly based on RNG (even compared to pokemon speedruns). But to each his own I guess.
M-x dingus-mode

Got a 10:36 speedrun on the seed "speedrun", will upload and put here in some time because its gonna take a while to upload.

map seed is mostly pretty straightfoward, im sure i could get a 6 or 7 minute run if i didn't run into dead ends and wait to think. Got REALLY lucky with the keycards though, got 2 omnis on first try with lvl 1 and lvl 2 keycard.

Also, the timer starts when the first door out of 173's chamber opens, but, should it end when the player reaches the last playable area? (i got to gate b because it was open and easiest), or when the nuke explodes and the player dies? (will boost timer to 90 secs more)

i think it should be to last playable area because you have already finished the "game" when you reach the last door in gate b.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Omniary wrote:
eyedine wrote:its not cheating unless you spawn items and noclip
Okay.

-godmode on
-teleport gateaentrance

Alright I clocked in about 1 minute and 23 seconds for my cheat-free playthrough.
Spoiler
:035:
Damnit omniary!
Ok I'm adding that to le rules
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyqWX9 ... TMygHSqKnA
Example I am an amateur youtuber and map maker for source games who became interested in SCP: Containment Breach when Markiplier posted his episodes on said game.