post your speedruns here

Recently I did a speedrun on this game, it took about 20 to 40 minutes to do and I was wondering what time other people had so I had an idea to post this.
Rules: do not post fake speedruns If you say it took you 19 seconds to get to gate a or b then I will assume you teleported there, If you can then post a video. that is all for now If you want me to add some rules PM me.
Hint: If you don't want to deal with FUCKING KEYCARDS turning into mastercards then play on a earlier version
Edit: no godmode
Last edited by eyedine on Fri May 23, 2014 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyqWX9 ... TMygHSqKnA
Example I am an amateur youtuber and map maker for source games who became interested in SCP: Containment Breach when Markiplier posted his episodes on said game.

Re: post your speedruns here

Alright, Speedruns sound pretty fun, ill try and record one later.

The problems i can see everybody running into is the randomness of 914 and events.

Once you get the super gas mask + omni card you're good to go so first objective is to find as many keycards as possible and drop them all on the input booth and set dials to very fine.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

I don't want to say this to be mean but the 2 people (minus irontaco) are saying they are pussy cats and im a 10 year old :laugh:
EDIT: its not cheating unless you spawn items and noclip
Last edited by eyedine on Thu May 22, 2014 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyqWX9 ... TMygHSqKnA
Example I am an amateur youtuber and map maker for source games who became interested in SCP: Containment Breach when Markiplier posted his episodes on said game.

eyedine wrote:I don't want to say this to be mean but the 2 people (minus irontaco) are saying they are pussy cats and im a 10 year old :laugh:
EDIT: its not cheating unless you spawn items and noclip
Off-Topic: If you're that young i seriously recommend to not be on these forums. Or at least be careful. We have no age restriction but younger people tend to cause things. Just letting you know.

-DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST-
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango