Re: The Official Hype Thread

UnknownGlaze wrote:I suppose so... But one day, this thread will be resurrected, for the release of another BIG update.

Until then, this thread shall be locked. Would a mod care to do the honors?
I don't think that's truly necessary. If the thread was titled 'The Official Hype Thread of 1.0' then yes it definitely makes sense. But it technically just says 'official hype', so this thread can go on as long as SCP:CB is being continued to be developed and improved, right? Because this thread is technically just about hyping SCP:CB itself?

Alright, let's start the hype for 1.0.1 BECAUSE
Regalis wrote:Looking at the amount of game-breaking bugs and framerate issues, I guess it would've been a good idea to release that pre-1.0 update I mentioned some time ago...

A ton of the bugs have been fixed now though (and I'll upload the bugfix update some time tomorrow)
THE BUGFIXES ARE COMING
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Re: The Official Hype Thread

Please tell me that I haven't done a necropost, because

LET'S START/CONTINUE THE HYPE FOR 1.0.5, THE IRRLICHT PORT BY JUANJPRO, and THE OFFICIAL LIVE-ACTION PROMO SPOT BY LOTIMS FOR SCP:CB!!! :D Looking forward to ALL of them the most! :D :096: :173: :106: :682:

If this is a necropost though feel free to warn me, for I apologize.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.