Re: The Official Hype Thread

AlicornPureSparky wrote:Even though I'm excited, I'm also a bit timid at the same time because I know 860 will make me :REDACTED: my Jimmies.. But anyhoosies, 12 minutes (at best) left until the Hype Train arrives. :laugh:
I'm pretty sure Regalis won't release the update exactly when it's midnight in Finland, but I guess when you wake up in the U.S. tomorrow, it may already be out :D
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Akatos wrote:
AlicornPureSparky wrote:Even though I'm excited, I'm also a bit timid at the same time because I know 860 will make me :REDACTED: my Jimmies.. But anyhoosies, 12 minutes (at best) left until the Hype Train arrives. :laugh:
I'm pretty sure Regalis won't release the update exactly when it's midnight in Finland, but I guess when you wake up in the U.S. tomorrow, it may already be out :D
Didn't he release v0.8 at midnight?I think he releases only big versions on midnight...

UnknownGlaze wrote:We can't forget, if he does release it at midnight where he's at, he'd have to change the main page for scpcbgame.com, upload the files, etc. So lets not lose hope juuuuuuuuuust yet, but let's keep it balanced between "FUCK YEAH IT'S GONNA HAPPEN" to "Eh, maybe not midnight".
Sounds good.