Re: SCP-939 Gameplay Video (I sneaked past it)

Oh god after i got the fix for the low framerate today, I was so excited to play and it went great... but THEN that map man that map. There was only ONE way to carry on and it was to go down there. :'( AND i even had to get back because the room where 173 breaks the glass and where i had to get the LvL 2 keycard was on that side... in the end i managed to get past the 939s the first try :D but then 106 captured me two times and i lost motivation :D

Yeah before the update i was like "Oh wow i cant wait to see 860 its the best new thing!" because Regalis only made public that theres gonna be 066 860 970 and 9__. So 939 was the best surprise of all time! And i even read their story on the SCP Foundation and thought of it as one of my favorites BEFORE! -Awsumness

Re: SCP-939 Gameplay Video (I sneaked past it)

CommanderPro100 wrote:This video doesn't really do a good job of showing off the SCP itself imho.
Agreed, I think it would have been a bit better if at the end he perhaps intentionally walked into the smoke and coughed, which I'm assuming attracts 939 and died while waiting on the elevator, but I guess that's just me.

Thanks for all the gameplay videos by the way, these are always entertaining to watch when new SCP's are added.