Re: SCP-409 Planned/Rejected

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
laurhead wrote:can you please add scp - 409 to the main game? I think that it would be very cool because it is a crystal and it is one of my favorite scps. it would be very cool to see it in the game.
409 is useless.
no its not
skylorosxp the great and powerful youtube playing since 1.2.3

skylorosxp wrote:no its not
In the Box of Horrors, SCP-409 served as an obstacle blocking the way to SCP-005, but since 005 wasn't implemented into the game, 409 is nothing more than a one-time end room "deadly" item, so actually, it IS useless. And don't talk about implementing 005, because that's dumb.

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
In the Box of Horrors, SCP-409 served as an obstacle blocking the way to SCP-005, but since 005 wasn't implemented into the game, 409 is nothing more than a one-time end room "deadly" item, so actually, it IS useless. And don't talk about implementing 005, because that's dumb.
Yes, its not useful too the game in the way that BoH presented it without the likes of 005 or another SCP that is end game content (i wouldn't mind 010, so that i could control a 939 specimen or something), but lets say that there is a hallway with some shards growing around it (the shard size wont actually grow ingame but they will take up some room.) you could either search for an alternate route or risk it and either be rewarded with a Shortcut/SCP/Object or get killed by the crystals, you could wear the hazmat suit to avoid it's effects and not have to walk on the thin, but not too difficult path. but you can't use the hazmat suit until you "purify it" VIA putting it through 914 on 1:1, or wearing it and taking a SCP-500 pill.
Safe Euclid Keter Thaumiel\ :096: /

VincentRipperdactyl wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote:
Yes, its not useful too the game in the way that BoH presented it without the likes of 005 or another SCP that is end game content (i wouldn't mind 010, so that i could control a 939 specimen or something), but lets say that there is a hallway with some shards growing around it (the shard size wont actually grow ingame but they will take up some room.) you could either search for an alternate route or risk it and either be rewarded with a Shortcut/SCP/Object or get killed by the crystals, you could wear the hazmat suit to avoid it's effects and not have to walk on the thin, but not too difficult path. but you can't use the hazmat suit until you "purify it" VIA putting it through 914 on 1:1, or wearing it and taking a SCP-500 pill.
Good idea for SCP-409's possible implementation.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them