A very few points regarding SCP:CB so far...

I'm not really being a pedant or anything, but regarding 1.0.3:

1) SCP-914's loading screen still has 'Input' instead of 'Intake' in the booth to insert objects; I just wonder why it hasn't been seen and fixed yet.
2) Neither has endroomC been removed in the rooms.ini as well. It can easily be removed, but still.
3) As for the Map Editor... is it just me or something's wrong with how it's been coded now? I get a MAV upon clicking the ExampleMap given; and I get a MAV in-game in the new intro when I load a map I made using the Map Creator.
4) And, well, there are a number of grammatical errors in the readme and changelog.
5) The console hasn't been totally renewed, has it? I can't spawn the Forest Monster even if I type Forestmonster (the name in the .ini file for NPCs).
6) From the forest, I teleported to the pocket dimension and dropped the log papers I got from the forest from the inventory. The log papers were like, two times the size of the original papers. Are they really that big?

I'm just saying this; I'm sorry for pointing this all out.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Re: A very few points regarding SCP:CB so far...

autotroph wrote:6) From the forest, I teleported to the pocket dimension and dropped the log papers I got from the forest from the inventory. The log papers were like, two times the size of the original papers. Are they really that big?
When I already found a log note in the forest it was literally so big that I was able to read it without having to pick it up. I highly doubt this is intentional.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Re: A very few points regarding SCP:CB so far...

CommanderPro100 wrote:
autotroph wrote:4) And, well, there are a number of grammatical errors in the readme and changelog.
Does this really matter? As long as their coherent and you can understand them there isn't really a need for perfect grammar.
I know; I'm sorry for pointing that out. I just laugh a bit when I see 'changes bu juanjpro' and 'Light Cointainment Zone'; but seriously though I guess I shouldn't be surprised some minor stuff like these get forgotten, because SCP:CB is a relatively big, if independent, project.

EDIT: I know it's just a very minor error on the website, but:
Second link is a direct download link from the site itself. Just saying.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.