Re: when will SCP:CB become a Release Cantidate

WhatTheBreach wrote:I think it can not be finished with this engine. Limits are going to be reached before you can call CB a Release Candidate.
I personally disagree here. Everyone says the same thing about Blitz3d and its "limits". No coding or scripting language is "limited", it just depends on the execution of the code or script. SCP:CB can easily be finished with Blitz3d, look at how far it's come now! That brings me to my next point; Why do you think that it can't be finished with Blitz3d? As I said before, no coding or scripting language is "limited". I'm not trying to be a jerk like "ur opinion sux", I'm just questioning your choice of opinion slightly.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

As long as the next gen of SCP:CB enthusiasts are capable of coding, modeling, and creating rooms, SCP:CB's development could potentially never truly stop. That said, so far there aren't that many newer forumers coming out to do that (at least not yet). The majority of coders and modelers are guys that have been around here for at least a year or more (I think). As for Blitz3D's 'limits', well, I think anything desired to be in the game can be put in the game if it's worked around right: the only true 'limits' of Blitz3D would be trying to put an object/code that's way too overdemanding in memory and the engine (or something like that, because technically it doesn't have to work that way at all) and aiming for compatibility for virtually all Windows computer systems in existence (as I've read here, some computers can't deal with Blitz3D well at all, and Windows 8 seems to cause many problems). Sure, there are bugs (and there are many); but it's not a limiting factor either if it can easily be spotted & fixed.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

D-9999 wrote:
WhatTheBreach wrote:I think it can not be finished with this engine. Limits are going to be reached before you can call CB a Release Candidate.
I personally disagree here. Everyone says the same thing about Blitz3d and its "limits". No coding or :087_2: scripting language is "limited", it just depends on the execution of the code or script. SCP:CB can easily be finished with Blitz3d, look at how far it's come now! That brings me to my next point; Why do you think that it can't be finished with Blitz3d? As I said before, no coding or scripting language is "limited". I'm not trying to be a jerk like "ur opinion sux", I'm just questioning your choice of opinion slightly.
Someone told me that there were limits in blitz3d. I personally don't know anything about coding and how an engine works. Sorry.
General Discussion?... so there once was a Private Discussion! Now tell me, did he ever win any war?... And whothefuck is General Off Topic???