SCP-513 hallucination.

Just an idea, but after a while of ringing SCP-513, you begin to see hallucinations, like dead bodies on the floor that fade away when you see them, 513's face briefly covering the screen, hearing noises of the bell ringing getting louder, and just things to make the player panic.
bleh

Re: SCP-513 hallucination.

SCP-Sean wrote:No, but it could be a sign of the player going insane.
Though I like the idea of the player going insane in other games like Amnesia, but in this game, the player is the main character. Whether they're scared, insane or not is up to them. Forcing it upon them isn't exactly the smartest decision, let alone an immersion-breaking one.
[THIS IS AN OPINION]
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Re: SCP-513 hallucination.

D-9999 wrote:
SCP-Sean wrote:No, but it could be a sign of the player going insane.
Though I like the idea of the player going insane in other games like Amnesia, but in this game, the player is the main character. Whether they're scared, insane or not is up to them. Forcing it upon them isn't exactly the smartest decision, let alone an immersion-breaking one.
[THIS IS AN OPINION]
Wherever or not the main character is the player or not is a matter of opinion. While the lack of detail on the character's appearance and background could be taken as a sign towards this, remember that there are also things that break this such as the protagonist speaking when exposed to 012.
eric