Re: change the game engine to UDK or unreal engine 4

GIMLI_2 wrote:
Child Muncher wrote:
yonzo_rikuo wrote:the negative mickey are taken from the creepypasta. the creepypasta is about the abandoned disneyland read it on creepypasta wikia
Or just Five Nights at Treasure Island?
five nights at treasure island is based on the creepypasta, and btw a bad game in my opinion :)
I know it is?

Anyway none of this is even related to the topic. If we really want to discuss this, why can't we just make a thread in the General Offtopic?

yonzo_rikuo wrote:the negative mickey are taken from the creepypasta. the creepypasta is about the abandoned disneyland read it on creepypasta wikia
No shit dude, or else I wouldn't have known where it was from. >.>

And stop talking about Five Nights at Treasure Island, I only replied to Child Muncher saying it was overrated as a joke.
I didn't think you would start talking about a fangame based on a creepypasta just because I made a little joke.
Last edited by Cridone on Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:

And stop talking about Five Nights at Treasure Island, I only replied to Child Muncher saying it was overrated as a joke.
I didn't think you would start talking about a shitty fangame based on a shitty creepypasta just because I made a little joke.
That's a lot of shit :gasp:

Child Muncher wrote:
Cridone wrote:

I didn't think you would start talking about an fangame based on a creepypasta just because I made a little joke.
That's a lot of shit :gasp:
I didn't really realize that, huh. Fixed it.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time